Monday, July 5, 2021

Monday Post 362c

 Good evening and potentially one final greeting for tonight! Firstly, Em's potential final, final plodding total for Monday now stands @ 3134 (ha, I'm over three grand XD); secondly, Our Daily Bread's devotional topic's "'The 'What' In Sharing Our Faith" and thirdly, Joni's devotional topic's 'Jesus ... Taking A Stand'. Righteo, potential final, final events for tonight?

  • Thanks to PIG mum who let Priscilla inside when she announced her arrival two minutes early, thus saving me from a potentially dangerous trip to the front door myself.
  • I headed into the bathroom for a nice hot shower - hairwash today. Also thanks to Priscilla who helps me rinse my hair out, thus freeing Era to hold my stupid right eye tightly shut.
    Cheers,
    Em. ^^

No comments: