Tuesday, July 27, 2021

Tuesday Post 365b

 Heylo again, good evening and probably one final greeting for tonight! Em's proobable final, final plodding total for Tuesday now stands @ 2492. Lol, bett I'll have cracked 2.5 grand before the night's out. XD Righteo, probable final, final events for tonight?

  • Precisely two hours after I'd started online, I got off and headed to the gobbling :P  table, asking PIG mum could she please feedd me some arvo tea? Answer, yes, but first I had to let her gleefully force me to do five rounds of that Clock Yourself program for her and then I had to let her gleefully force poor Ela to feed me a pear before she gave me one digestive bikkie and one mug of green tea.
  • Before returning online, I did my second stinky unspeakable for today.
  • Dearest dad just got home, yay~
  • Righteo, hope everyone has a smashing day toms!
    Cheers,
    Em. ^^
    P.S. Our Daily Bread's devotional topic's 'The Joy Good Provides'.
    P.P.S. Belatedly realised: every day has made ONE YEAR'S worth of posts! XD

No comments: