Monday, July 26, 2021

Monday Post 365e

 Good evening again and one final greeting for tonight! Em's final, final plodding total for Monday now stands @ 5888. Righteo, final, final events for tonight?

  • After publishing the previous post, I started a new blog post; I said I'd hoped to churn out one post per month and it's nearly the end of July! This month, I'm writing about the COVID vaccine.
  • At 9pm, I walked myself slowly and safely to the loo for one more tinkle and back, again and always rising above the cruel and unfaithful Gods near-overwhelming hatred and not letting Him push me over. 
  • Toms: Hannah's helping me up @ 9am and taking me walking in the park before seeing me home and showered and then leaving @ 1pm.
  • Don't think anything's happening toms arvo; hopefully PIG mum will lemme enjoy my most important two hours online, feed me some arvo tea (without forcing poor Ela to feed me) and read for one hour.
  • Kim's taking me to Toastmasters @ 5:30. Looking forward to bringing some dinner back from Maccas; never mind that Happy Meals were what I had surely MORE THAN TWO DECADES AGO!! *sigh*
  • Righteo, hope everyone has a smashing day toms!
    Cheers,
    Em. ^^
    P.S. Tee hee, I've managed FIVE posts tonight!! Yeah, I can manage that most Mondays now. XD 

No comments: