Wednesday, July 28, 2021

Wednesday Post 366b

 Heylo again, good evening and potentially one final greeting for tonight! Firstly, Em's potential final, final plodding total for Wednesday now stands @ 3606 (ha, I'm over 3.5 grand XD) but secondly and way more importantly, I'm really still owed ONE HOUR and NINETEEN MINUTES online after choir singing tonight!! Righteo, let's finish off with last night's events first!

  • Another small turn-up last night, around nine people? We'd covered the entire agenda by 8pm but instead of ending the meeting thirty minutes early, Lino had everyone playing charades! Originally I'd refused, since Lino was the crazy sod who'd given me 'kangaroo' the last time we'd played charades; I remember hissing @ him, "I'm in a fricking WHEELCHAIR; how do you expect me to bounce around??" But he'd said please; I'd agreed but groused he'd better not gimme anything impossible again. Phew, I got 'happy'; I just BEAMED @ everyone and mimed a smile with Era until someone guessed it. XD
  • Afterwards, Kim tootled me back to Warrigal Square Maccas and she had a Happy Meal with me, but she nearly gave me a heart attack because the girl manning the drive-thru spoke super-quick and she was crazy enough to ask did we want chips or CARROT STICKS with the Happy Meal! Since Kim's a nutritionist by trade, I was terrified she'd ruin my Happy Meal by ordering carrot sticks for us; I leaned across her and screeched, "Chips! Not carrot sticks! CHIPS!!" XD Luckily, the girl spoke too quickly for Kim to hear what she said, phew! Otherwise, Kim would've ruined my Happy Meal for me, and I would have WAILED @ her until she got me back some chips.  XD*phew*
  • Back home, repeat the usual nightly events, zzz~
    Cheers,
    Em. ^^

No comments: