Sunday, October 15, 2023

Monday Post 379c

I think this is the first time ever I've managed three good mornings in one day! XD Firstly, Em's new plodding total for Monday now stands @ only 994 (so promise I'll have exceeded one grand next XD) but secondly and way more importantly, I'm really still owed ONE HOUR and THREE MINUTES online after lunch!! Anyways, continuing today's events?

  • Ten minutes later, dearest dad comes and kisses me bye before leaving for his hard day's work. He also retucks me back into bed, pretends to suck Pearl's SEVEN pearls, laughs when Pearl body slams him for the cheek, kisses Erf's knee that I banged better before leaving for his hard day's work.
  • Pearl, Pijum and I happily cuddle and snore for about another hour, me waking once more for the pot :P shortly before noisy PIG mum begins her daily a-THUMPING around upstairs. Soon, she's let herself into my room to hit me with the eye goo and help me with only the bra strap before leaving me to get myself mostly independently kitted, which I comply with after giving myself fifteen more minutes first. Actually, am pissed with PIG mum for not helping with the tee too; she wouldn't start helping until Winter started, which means she should continue helping until Summer starts, right?? >< *sigh* 
  • PIG mum comes back to finish with absolutely nothing but Elf's AFO straps and both laces, before I let her gleefully FORCE :( me to walk over to the bathroom to brush teeth. That done, I sit over the loo for one tinkle, wash and dry Era and then walk myself slowly and safely out to the gobbling :P table, rising above the cruel and unfaithful God’s near-overwhelming hatred and not letting him push me over. 

  •   For the first time since Autumn, PIG mum lemme have normal Weet-Bix (no honey) for breakfast and not Weet-Bix porridge! I also drink one full mug of water, pop all my usual drugs :P and spent another ten minutes continuing my mostly silent chat to Percy the saint/angel, asking him please to help me get through today okay. I find it's exceedingly important to constantly remind the cruel and unfaithful God that He has no bearing  on  my good day whatsoever, that I am perfectly capable of having a good day without Him, despite Him and apart from Him, because my good day's dependent on my own good attitude. If only God would remember that ... *sigh* He created the phrase 'live and let live', so why the heck can't He lemme live the free, independent life that I deserve? Okay, fair enough, we all only deserve death because of Him, but why can't He just lemme live the life that nearly everyone else gets to live?? *sigh*
  • After breakfast, I walk myself slowly and safely back to the loo, again rising above the cruel and unfaithful God’s near-overwhelming hatred and not letting him push me over. There, I do a stinky unspeakable, also leaning fully against the side rail and finishing my mostly silent chat to Percy the saint/angel. Remember, however the cruel and unfaithful God tries to make my day bad for me, I won't let that affect me because my good day has NOTHING to do with Him; I'm perfectly capable of having a good day without Him, despite Him and apart from Him. See, my good day's dependent on my own good attitude!
  • After washing and drying Era, I walk myself slowly and safely online, always rising above the cruel and unfaithful God’s near-overwhelming hatred and not letting him push me over. Dad originally said he'd come back home @ 10:45am but doesn't get back until 11:03pm. 
  • After sitting over the loo for one more tinkle, I climb into the back of dad's 4WD. The parents get in too and then dad tootles us off to the new warehouse, where he leaves the 4WD for PIG mum and swaps to his working van.
    Cheers,
    Em. ^^

No comments: