Thursday, October 19, 2023

Thursday Post 380d

One final good evening and greeting for tonight! Em's final, final plodding total for Thursday now stands @ 3882. Righteo, final, final events for tonight?

  • After publishing the previous post, I happily played Jewel Heroes for twenty minutes.
  • At 9pm, I walked myself once more slowly and safely to the toilet for one tinkle and back, always rising above the cruel and unfaithful God’s near-overwhelming hatred and not letting him push me over. 

  •  Tonight's ice cream night, yay; like I say every week, a very little's better than none @ all!
  • Toms: Peggy's minding me 9-2. Will remember not to morgenmuffel her after she gives me fifteen more minutes. XD
  • PIG mum's baking and hasn't decided what she wants us doing toms ... I'm gonna guess groceries @ Calamvale Central?
  • Grace (she's twelve years younger than me) will come give Ela one hour of impractical and unfunctional hand exercises. Personally I'm hoping she'll bring me a cup of bubble tea! XD
  • After she leaves, I think I'll prioritise going online to reading; I can read toms night when dad hauls me somewhere because PIG mum's found two former work colleagues to shout her out for dinner!
  • Righteo, hope everyone has a smashing end to the week toms!
    Cheers,
    Em. ^^

No comments: