Saturday, October 14, 2023

Saturday Post 369

 Good evening! Firstly, I'm unsure how many steps I've been hard @ work plodding coz Wally's head got knocked off; dad found his head inside his green container but he's currently unconsciousness so PIG mum's stuck him onto charge; hopefully he'll show sth later; secondly, John Piper's daily devotional topic from last night's 'God Heals By Humbling'; thirdly, TWFT topic's 'Getting The Most Out Of Your Bible (2)' fourthly, Joni's devotional topic's 'Memories For The Future' and fifthly, Our Daily Bread's devotional topic's 'An Impossible Gift' but sixthly and way most importantly, I'm really still owed ONE HOUR and THREE MINUTES online after I use the loo once more @ 9pm!! ><" *sigh* Anyways, just briefly, events for today?

  • Yay, second awesome consecutive sleep last night! Nature didn't call until 7:50am~
  • But the carer didn't come @ 10am; PIG mum lets herself into my room @ 10:10am saying she's sick and the replacement isn't coming till 11am.
  • She helps me up, I brush teeth, do a stinky unspeakable and head out to the gobbling :P table for breakfast! Score, dad has finally cooked ham and eggs again! No cheese/yummy buttered toast cooked over the oven, but hey.
  • When Meredith arrives @ 11am the parents won't even lemme read for thirty minutes first up! No, they demand we leave immediately but luckily, Meredith promises she'll feed me two white teas with two sugars after we get home.
  • Thanks to Meredith who helps me buckle my seatbelt both ways; @ Calamvale Central she grabs a trolley for us and we buy groceries @ Woolies before I try buying a VEGAN TUNA sushi roll for arvo tea! Meredith also buys us a lil bottle  of chocolate milk she swears by~ It's delicious and chocolatey, not just too sweet like Breaka!
  • Back home,  I take a nice warm shower - hairwash today. Also thanks to Meredith who helps me rinse my hair out, thus freeing Era to hold my stupid right eye tightly shut.
  • Dried, creamed and rekitted, Meredith makes me a second chicken wrap for lunch (I've had two; wonder if there are any left?) and I drink two more mugs of white tea with two sugars before I sit over the loo once more for two tinkles and Meredith tootles me off to church.
  • After she walks with me into the playing room, she gets me to sign her off immediately and leaves two minutes early. 
  • Suddenly PIG mum rings me and tells me to tell dad to ring her immediately when he arrives; her car's broken down and won't start so she can't go vote in the referendum!
  • Dad arrives right after I hang up; I tell him the news and he's telling me to go with him back to find PIG mum when Uncle James calls out, you go, Michael; leave Emily here and I'll play with her!
  • Even better, Uncle James lets me sit in the wheelchair to go between the cabinet and the playing tables! We play together once, he tells me not to rush when serving and even gets me a cup of warm water to drink after the first round.
  • Dad returns and plays two more rounds with me before asking Uncle James to drop me off home.
  • Back home, I use the loo for one tinkle and then walk myself slowly and safely over to the gobbling :P table, rising above the cruel and unfaithful God’s near-overwhelming hatred and not letting him push me over. 

  •  For arvo tea I eat my vegan tuna roll; my inderior taste buds quite like it! Actually I already had the first in the car when Meredith was driving me home - since it's a new item, Sushi Hub were selling two for four bucks! 
    Cheers,
    Em. ^^

No comments: