Thursday, October 19, 2023

Thursday Post 380b

 Heylo again, good evening and potentially one final greeting for tonight! Firstly, Em's potential final, final plodding total for Thursday now stands @ 3383 but secondly and way more importantly, I'm really still owed FORTY-FOUR MINUTES online should I watch the 6pm news bulletin (Nine's) for the 164TH time!! Righteo, let's finish with last night's events first!

  • Angie asks me what do I wanna paint? I was thinking a Minion for me, a pig for PIG mum or an acorn for my dearest dad! She teaches me to find a picture on my mobile and then sketch the picture with pencil onto the easel and finally paint.
  • Right from the beginning, I knew I was in trouble. Luckily there were rubbers around. XD
  • Painting was even worse: after I painted one glove black, I painted the other black but when I looked back @ the first glove it had dripped black paint all down my white canvas! "Eep, Angie, help!" "I wailed. It's dripping!" Clever Angie waits for the drip to dry then paints over it with a white coat saying she'll apply another coat after the first dried and teachers me don't dip your paintbrush too deeply into the paint.
  • Yu Lam prepared me a little basket of snacks to accompany me while I painted. There were strawberries, blueberries, rice crackers ... and I little sth with nuts?! o_O I quickly swallowed the offending mouthful and asked Yu Lam what did she just gimme with nuts?! Dr. Lee remembers I have a nut allergy, immediately stands up and comes over to me, asking are you aright? I say yeah my throat started itching so I immediately swallowed it; could you please gimme a cup of water? I may present with swollen lips after about ten minutes, but I'll be fine. Thanks to him who immediately does.
  • Once I finish my painting I go tada and everyone oohs and ahhs. XD
  • Yu Lam follows me once to the loo (I'm fine inside myself) and back outside I wonder is there time to paint another but everyone's busy so I just play with my mobile until people start leaving. Oh, and we all pose for a group photo, too~
  • KK gave me a lift home last night. She and Dan are both accountants, they live with Dan's parents and I'm like nine years her senior!
  • Back home, repeat the usual nightly events and zzz~
  • Today: yay, awesome sleep last night! Nature didn't call until 7:10am (when PIG mum awoke me with her daily noisy a-THUMPING around upstairs) and after one pot :P trip I spend ten minutes beginning a mostly silent chat to Percy the saint/angel, asking him please to help me with the patience, perseverance, strength and endurance I need to get through today with, giving PIG mum all the pleasure, all the satisfaction and just suffering for her whenever she decided that only she can be happy and/or satisfied. It doesn't sound very fair, but she's taught me through her actions, if not through her words, that it's enough she's happy and/or satisfied, and I guess whenever that happens, I've just got to grit my teeth and endure. >< *sigh*
  • When PIG mum lets herself into my room and hits me with the eye goo like five minutes later, I've practically fallen back asleep already. XD
    Cheers,
    Em. ^^
    P.S. All the interesting surnames I saw while watching the 6pm news bulletin (Nine's) for the  164TH time: Sydes, Lowe, Millward, Todhunter, Coggan, Rugg, Gillard (heard), Matheson (heard), Franjic, Piotrowski, Biden (heard), Netayahu, Safadi, Ayman (heard), Fadel (first name), Weidler, Na'aeem, Basal, Arvier, Crisafulli, Palaszczuk (heard), Croucher, Chalmers, Shorten, Ruari (first name), Elkington, Gollan, Foran, Hasler (heard), Kohler, Tino (first name and I can't spell his surname! XD), Geran, Kidman, Broc (first name), Feeney, Van Gisbergen (heard), Mortimer, Olivana (first name), Lathouris, Bryant, Renshaw, Tuxford, Coghlan, Higgins, Katz and Fegan. 63.04USc = 1AUD. Garry Youngberry read the weather report from Kangaroo Point. Brisbane was 16-25. Mt. Gravatt toms: 13-28. Sunrise 5:07am Sunset 5:59pm

No comments: