Sunday, October 29, 2023

Sunday Post 361b

 Heylo again and good evening! Firstly, Em's new plodding total for Sunday now stands @ 1809 and secondly, Joni's devotional topic's 'Bring Your Losses To Him'. Righteo, continuing today's events?

  • When PIG mum left for her weekly gossip and coffee session who can't be bothered to attend Bible study like my dearest dad does, I sat with Aggie and other girls and packed away fish cookies they would give out this arvo! Aggie placed each fish into the plastic bag and I sealed  them.
  • Then 'twas lunch time! Dr. Esther grabbed two boxes for us: one teriyaki chicken and one tonkatsu pork; you choose first, she said! I  chose the tonkatsu pork coz I've never tried that before and  found out that tonkatsu pork comes with delicious sauce! I traded one chunk of pork for one slice of Dr. Esther's teriyaki chicken and thanks to her who walked with me once to the disabled toilet; I managed fine by myself and even remembered to head to the normal ladies toilet to get soap and wash Era afterwards!When the service time neared, I hiked upstairs and grabbed my preferred spot on the most left. Aunty Dolly sat behind me.
  • Phew, I was allowed to stay seated for the two/three songs everyone sang. Peter Pie spoke, some OMF higher-up spoke and then Kalos and Aggie spoke before everyone was summoned for a big group photo! Thanks to Bernard who walked behind me to the front.
  •  I sit beside Sylvia jie jie and Uncle Ching; when Sylvia jie jie asks how will I get home I answer mother said ring her for pickup once this finishes but she goes no, we'll drive you home!
  • On the way out, I give Aggie one more big hug and we take a selfie together!
  • While Uncle Ching was driving us home, we all spoke Chinese Mandarin!
  • Back home, I used the loo for one tinkle and then headed down to the gobbling  :P table and ate my fish bikkie for arvo tea; delicious!
  • Then I plopped online for like ten minutes since PIG mum was napping.
  • Took a nice warm shower - I washed and rinsed my own hair today. I also softly, slowly but most hatefully sang 20% of my shorter second-favourite song out aloud, opening both eyes for all the important numbers. Actually, I was all done after only 10% but happily leaned fully against the side rail and watered myself for another tinkle before tapping the nice warm water off and calling PIG mum back.
  • Once PIG mum dried my back and the back of the chair for me, I did everything else and she didn't feature again until Elf's AFO straps needed doing and both laces needed tying.
  • After drying the loo seat, I sat for one tinkle, dried inside both ears, stamped both feet dry, washed and dried Era and walked myself slowly and safely online, always rising above the cruel and unfaithful God’s near-overwhelming hatred and not letting him push me over.
  • Happily watched the 6pm news (Seven's) for the 171ST time. All the things I like recording are in  the previous post.
  • Once the news was over I used the loo for one tinkle and then walked myself slowly and safely to the gobbling :P table, rising above the cruel and unfaithful God’s near-overwhelming hatred and not letting him push me over.
  • Dinner tonight: rice, lotsa yummy kailan and a little delicious meat brisket!

  • Pity dinner was  gulped (not spooned, coz it's  pretty feral XD) with one bowl of seaweed soup.
  • After taking the bowl to the sink I walked myself slowly and safely back online, again rising above the cruel and unfaithful God’s near-overwhelming hatred and not letting him push me over.
  • Righteo, hopefully bbl after one last bloo trip @ 9pm with my final, final plodding total for today, the final, final events for tonight, the final, final spam count for the weekend plus what's happening Monday, else wishing everyone  a smashing week ahead!
    Cheers,
    Em. ^^

No comments: