Monday, October 16, 2023

Monday Post 379e

 Good evening! Firstly, Em's new plodding total for Monday now stands @ 2237 and secondly, Joni's devotional topic's 'In The Savior We Trust'. Anyways, continuing tonight's events?

  • When Rebecca announced her arrival @ exactly 4pm I went to answer the door, going good afternoon! Who's there? Only it wasn't Rebecca's voice that answered!
  • Still, I recognised Jacinta's voice and opened the door for her; turns out she'd been e-mailed this shift over the weekend!
  • So a nice warm shower for me - hairwash today. Also thanks to Jacinta who helped me rinse out my hair, thus freeing Era to hold my stupid right eye tightly shut.
  • Dried, creamed and rekitted, arvo tea was one of the awesome cupcakes that Aunty Jacky made - there was a real flower on the top! - and one mug of jasmine green tea. Happiness was reading the awesome book club novel for one hour - I finished pg. 225 @ exactly 5pm and then I finished pg. 250 @ exactly 5:30pm.
  • Best of all, then I had twenty-five happy minutes to play Jewel Quest~
  • At 5:55pm I used the loo once more for two tinkles and then signed Jacinta off with my thanks and byes.
  • Then I happily watched the 6pm news bulletin (Nine's) for the 162ND time. All the things I like recording are in the previous post.
  • When the parents summoned me over for dinner, I used the loo for one tinkle and then walked myself slowly and safely over to the gobbling :P table, rising above the cruel and unfaithful God’s near-overwhelming hatred and not letting him push me over.
  • Dinner tonight: rice, lotsa lettuce, lotsa soup carrot, lotsa soup tomato and a few slices of pork.
  • Dinner was spooned down with one bowl of soup; after taking my bowl to the sink I walk myself slowly and safely online, again  rising above the cruel and unfaithful God’s near-overwhelming hatred and not letting him push me over.
  • Anyways, hopefully bbl after one last loo trip @ 9pm with my final, final plodding total for today, the final, final events for tonight plus what's happening toms, else wishing everyone a smashing Tuesday ahead!
    Cheers,
    En. ^^
    P.S. Tee hee, I've already managed FIVE posts tonight! Yeah, I usually can most Mondays~ XD

No comments: