Tuesday, October 31, 2023

Wednesday Post 362

 Good afternoon! Firstly, today I've been hard @ work plodding only 831 steps (hopefully will have cracked one grand before Wednesday finishes); secondly, my final, final plodding total from last night's actually 2236; thirdly, John Piper's devotional topic from las; fourthly, TWFT topic's "Don't Be A Mudslinger' and fourthly, Our Daily Bread's devotional topic's 'Worth It To Follow Jesus' but fifthly and way most importantly, I'm really still owed ONE HOUR and THIRTY-EIGHT MINUTES online after I get back from table tennis with Bree!! Anyways, let's start off with last night's events first!

  • After I'd used up the most important two hours of my day online, I headed over to the gobbling :P table and asked PIG mum please for some arvo tea.
  • While slurping some delicious mango, I happily read for one hour.
  • Before Bree arrived, I sat over the loo for two tinkles.
  • FINALLY, we got the free parking!
  • But another puny turnout: four. XD Still, we had lotsa fun and I gave my speech about Silver and Bronze! Only when I wibbled @ Neil that I was hungry, he reached into his bag and gave me a jar of ... chilli oil?! "I don't eat spicy food!" I wailed @ him. Then Neil looked @ the ingredients and said sorry, it contains peanut oil. That'd prolly kill you! XD
  • At Maccas I got my pissy little UnHappy Meal with an orange juice and Bree had a McNuggets meal with a coke. Even cooler, she swapped chips with me! Dad Whatsapped me when we were waiting in line @ Maccas; the photos he sent looked like he was attending some wedding banquet!
  • Back home, repeat the usual nightly events and zzz~
  • Today: yay, 2nd consecutive awesome sleep last night! Like yesterday, nature didn't call until 6:20am, and after one pot :P trip, I spend ten minutes beginning a mostly silent chat to Percy the saint/angel, asking him please to help me with the patience, perseverance, strength and endurance I need to get through today with, giving PIG mum all the pleasure, all the satisfaction and just suffering for her whenever she decided that only she can be happy and/or satisfied. It doesn't sound very fair, but she's taught me through her actions, if not through her words, that it's enough she's happy and/or satisfied, and I guess whenever that happens, I've just got to grit my teeth and endure. >< *sigh*
  • I woke again for the pot :P around 7:45am; my body's prolly accustomed to dearest dad leaving for work then. XD
    Cheers,
    Em. ^^

No comments: