Tuesday, October 3, 2023

Tuesday Post 387d

 One final greeting and good evening for tonight! Em's final, final plodding total for Tuesday now stands @ 4632. Sweet, I'm even over 4.5 grand tonight! XD Righteo, final, final events for Tuesday?

  • After publishing the previous post, I e-mailed Michelle and reminded her please to fill in Lena's shift for next Tuesday.
  • At 9pm, I walked myself slowly and safely once more to the loo for one tinkle and back, always rising above the cruel and unfaithful God’s near-overwhelming hatred and not letting him push me over. 

  •  PIG mum arrived home just before I reached the loo, BTW~
  • Toms: PIG mum'll help me up since she's taking me to see Ray for some massage and acupuncture. Bet she's simply DYING to yap unceasingly @ him; me, I just hope he remembers to bring me some ice cream from Korea!
  • Bree's minding me from 2pm till 6:30pm and taking me to table tennis. Think all the year's tournaments are over; wonder what we'll do for the rest of the year? But please let their be cake; it's been many WEEKS since we last had cake!! XD
  • Once Bree leaves I'll ask PIG mum to please feed me dinner since small group resumes @ DFr. Lee's place @ 7:30pm!
  • Righteo, hope everyone has a smashing day toms!
    Cheers,
    Em. ^^

No comments: