Friday, October 13, 2023

Friday Post 369d

 Good evening again and one final greeting for tonight! Em's final, final plodding total for Friday now stands @ 4548. Ha, I'm just over 4.5 grand. XD Righteo, final, final events for tonight?

  • After publishing the previous post, I watched the preview for the Kangaroos vs. Samoa rugby league world cup match toms! Kickoff's not till like 8:10pm; I should have plenty of time to read for three hours, watch the 6pm news bulletin and wolf down dinner before cheering the Kangaroos onto victory!
  • At 9pm I walk myself once more slowly and safely to the loo for one tinkle and back, again and always rising above the cruel and unfaithful God’s near-overwhelming hatred and not letting him push me over.
  • Toms: Mel's minding me 10-2pm. Will remember to drink two mugs of white tea with two sugars before we buy groceries together and only one after getting back.
  • Looking forward to playing table tennis with dearest dad @ church toms arvo~
  • Also looking forward to reading the book club novel for three hours, munching dinner and then cheering the Kangaroos onto victory against Samoa!
  • Righteo, hope everyone has a smashing weekend ahead!
    Cheers,
    Em. ^^ 

No comments: