Monday, October 9, 2023

Tuesday Post 388

 Good afternoon! Firstly, today I've been hard @ work plodding 2734 steps; secondly, John Piper's daily devotional topic from last night's "God's Wise Mercy"; thirdly, TWFT topic's 'Are You Totally Committed?' and fourthly, Our Daily Bread's devotional topic's 'Hope For The Hurting'. Anyways, events for today?

  • Nature called once around 2:45am but the most exciting thing's that I remembered a dream! For my 12th dream of 2023, Mr. Jennings was driving me somewhere! Oh, and last month marked TWO DECADES since he took me and another bunch of CC students to Japan!
  • Nature called again @ 6:35am, when dearest dad very thoughtfully walked silently along the hallway and slid the bathroom sliding door shut; after one pot :P trip I immediately fell back asleep again since I knew he'd get ready to leave for work exactly one hour later!
  • Sure enough, one hour later, dearest dad again very thoughtfully walks silently down the hallway and unpops the lock into the garage, which wakes me for another pot :P trip. After this second pot :P trip, I spend ten minutes beginning a mostly silent chat to Percy the saint/angel, asking him please to help me with the patience, perseverance, strength and endurance I need to get through today with, giving PIG mum all the pleasure, all the satisfaction and just suffering for her whenever she decided that only she can be happy and/or satisfied. It doesn't sound very fair, but she's taught me through her actions, if not through her words, that it's enough she's happy and/or satisfied, and I guess whenever that happens, I've just got to grit my teeth and endure. >< *sigh* 
  • After dearest dad kisses me bye, retucks me back into bed, pretends to suck Pearl's SEVEN pearls, laughs his head off when Pearl body slams him for the cheek and leaves for his hard day's work, Pearl and I happily cuddle and snore, me waking once more for the pot :P shortly before noisy PIG mum begins her daily a-THUMPING around upstairs. Soon, she's let herself into my room to hit me with the eye goo before going back outside and awaiting Meredith's arrival.
  • After PIG mum lets Meredith inside @ 9am, Meredith knocks, sticks her head in and says good morning. I wave Pearl @ her, she says fifteen more minutes? And thankfully removes herself for another quarter-hour when I nod Pearl @ her again. Phew, coz Pearl's anatomically incompatible with giving the Bear Bum! XD
  • When Meredith came back, I used the pot :P for one more tinkle, we got me kitted and I headed over to the bathroom to brush teeth. Lol, who needs words? While I was brushing teeth, Meredith brought my pot into the bathroom and tipped the contents into the loo. She was just gonna put the pot :P down on the floor but with the toothbrush still whirring inside my mouth, I went hmm! Meredith looks @ me, I point to the spray and she immediately understands. XD
  • After brushing teeth, I sit over the loo for one tinkle and then head out to the gobbling :P table with Meredith. I finally remembered that she's the snake lady and I'm only like three weeks older than her!
  • Breakfast one bowl of porridge with this adorable mini slice of toast lightly spread with avocado and very lightly sprinkled with salt! I also drink onew full mug of water, pop all my usual drugs :P and spend another ten minutes continuing my mostly silent chat to Percy the saint/angel, asking him please to help me get through today okay. I find it's exceedingly important to constantly remind the cruel and unfaithful God that He has no bearing on  my good day whatsoever, that I am perfectly capable of having a good day without Him, despite Him and apart from Him, because my good day's dependent on my own good attitude. If only God would remember that ... *sigh* He created the phrase 'live and let live', so why the heck can't He lemme live the free, independent life that I deserve? Okay, fair enough, we all only deserve death because of Him, but why can't He just lemme live the life that nearly everyone else gets to live?? *sigh*
  • After breakfast, I sit once more over the loo. There, I do a stinky unspeakable, also leaning fully against the side rail and finishing my mostly silent chat to Percy the saint/angel. Remember, however the cruel and unfaithful God tries to make my day bad for me, I won't let that affect me because my good day has NOTHING to do with Him; I'm perfectly capable of having a good day without Him, despite Him and apart from Him. See, my good day's dependent on my own good attitude!
  • After washing and drying Era, I climb into the backseat of Meredith's car. She kindly helps me buckle my seatbelt (as she does all day) and then tootles me off to Breathe for physio with Eric.
  • Physio today: 1.422km bike ride, thirty assisted pull-ups, thirty rows per hand and boxing!
  • Physio done, our other stop's Pinelands Plaza for groceries @ Coles. Meredith grabs a trolley for us; after buying groceries from Coles we head down slightly to the Pinelands Bakehouse and I get my once-weekly pork salad roll for lunch while Meredith gets herself some prawn and pork rice paper rolls.
  • Back home, I take a nice warm shower - hairwash today. Always thanks to Meredith who helps me rinse my hair out, thus freeing Era to hold my stupid right eye tightly shut.
  • Dried, creamed and rekitted I have my scrumptious bahn mi for lunch plus one mug of delicious Chinese tea. Meredith cleans the bathroom and then sits to eat her own lunch, some Mediterranean salad that she'd bought from Coles.
  • At 2pm I signed her with my thanks and byes but PIG mum kept yapping @ her for several more minutes before letting her leave. Unsure when I'll see her again but she's got one more shift tonight.
  • Once I've used up my most important two hours of the day online, I'll head over to the gobbling :P table, ask PIG mum please for some arvo tea and then read the Book Of Abraham for one hour before waiting for Rebecca to come and take me to Toastmasters tonight!
  • Toms: presume PIG mum's taking me to see Ray for some massage and acupuncture? Will prolly buy groceries with her before coming back home for lunch.
  • Bree'll take me to table tennis @ 2pm and FINALLY, I think there's CAKE afterwards! :D
  • Bree will see me home and showered before leaving @ 6:30pm. Hoping PIG mum'll come downstairs and feed me dinner once Bree leaves coz I'm pretty sure we've got GG @ Dr. Lee's place toms night~
  • Anyways, hope everyone has a smashing day toms!
    Cheers,
    Em. ^^

No comments: