Thursday, October 5, 2023

Thursday Post 388d

 One final good evening and greeting for tonight! With a final, final plodding total of 3850, lemme just cover final, final events for Thursday?

  • After publishing the previous post and replying Kim's e-mail I started next week's GCCW homework!
  • At 9pm, I walked myself once more slowly and safely to the loo for one tinkle and back, always rising above the cruel and unfaithful God’s near-overwhelming hatred and not letting him push me over. 
  • Tonight's ice cream night, yay! Like I always say, a very little's better than none @ all!

  •  Toms: Peggy's minding me from 9-2. Should there be time afterwards we'll buy groceries from Woolies.
  • She'll see me showered and fed with lunch before leaving @ 2pm, after which Tiff's coming and giving Ela one hour's worth of unfunctional hand exercises.
  • Should I spend my most important two hours of the day online when she leaves/sit @ the gobbling table and read for one hour while munching arvo tea first?
  • Ooh perhaps I'll even get to watch the 6pm news bulletin for the 157TH time!
  • Righteo, hope everyone enjoys the end to the week toms!
    Cheers,
    Em. ^^

No comments: