Sunday, October 8, 2023

Sunday Post 388

 Good afternoon! Firstly, today I've been hard @ work plodding 3356 steps; secondly, John Piper's daily devotional topic from last night's  'We Wait, He Works'; thirdly, TWFT topic's 'Five Leadership Issues That You Must Deal With'; fourthly, Our Daily Bread's devotional topic's 'Wisdom We Need' but and way most importantly, I'm really still owed THIRTY-EIGHT MINUTES after I shower!! Anyways, events for today?

  • Yay, awesome sleep last night! Nature didn't call until 6:50am and after one pot :P trip I tried to immediately fall back asleep since I couldn't remember what time noisy PIG mum started her daily a-THUMPING around upstairs!
  • 7:05am, actually. Meaning I didn't have enough time to fall back asleep, but hey. After PIG mum hit me with the eye goo and helped me exceedingly slightly with absolutely nothing bar the bra strap and tee, she leaves me to get myself mostly independently kitted, which I comply with after giving me fifteen more minutes first. PIG mum comes back to finish off with absolutely nothing bar Elf's AFO straps and both laces before I let her gleefully FORCE :( me to walk over to the bathroom to brush teeth. That done, I sit over the loo for one tinkle, wash and dry Era and then walk myself slowly and safely out to the gobbling :P table, rising above the cruel and unfaithful God’s near-overwhelming hatred and not letting him push me over.
  • Breakfast is one slice of the cake PIG mum baked last night (yummy but too sticky and not fluffy enough), all my usual drugs :P and one full mug of water. Over breakfast, I spent another ten minutes continuing my mostly silent chat to Percy the saint/angel, asking him please to help me get through today okay. I find it's exceedingly important to constantly remind the cruel and unfaithful God that He has no bearing  on  my good day whatsoever, that I am perfectly capable of having a good day without Him, despite Him and apart from Him, because my good day's dependent on my own good attitude. If only God would remember that ... *sigh* He created the phrase 'live and let live', so why the heck can't He lemme live the free, independent life that I deserve? Okay, fair enough, we all only deserve death because of Him, but why can't He just lemme live the life that nearly everyone else gets to live?? *sigh*
  • After breakfast, I walk myself slowly and safely back to the bathroom, again rising above the cruel and unfaithful God’s near-overwhelming hatred and not letting him push me over. There, I do a stinky unspeakable, also leaning fully against the side rail and finishing my mostly silent chat to Percy the saint/angel. Remember, however the cruel and unfaithful God tries to make my day bad for me, I won't let that affect me because my good day has NOTHING to do with Him; I'm perfectly capable of having a good day without Him, despite Him and apart from Him. See, my good day's dependent on my own good attitude!
  • After washing and drying Era, I sit by the front door and await Fi's arrival!
  • Once she gets here, I climb into her passenger seat and buckle my seatbelt while PIG mum yaps @ Fiona for a little while before letting us leave. Only @ the bottom of Yvonne Rd. Fiona does a U-turn and goes back to grab a jacket for me in case it's cold today since the Sun isn't out!
  • At Rochedale South State school, I walk through the hall where people are setting up and then use the disabled toilet once myself. Am impressed that state schools now have disabled toilets ... don't remember there being any back when I was @ SPSS?
  • While the hall slowly fills I say hello to people and also ask Josh to please send me today's worship lyrics.
  • Yay I get to stay seated for worship today~ I sing everything, plus the harmony for three songs but like every other week, meant absolutely NOTHING. >< *sigh*
  • Speaker today was Reverend Chris, who began a new sermon series! It's called Leaving His Mark.
  • After service I sat around for awhile. After grabbing Green Sticky, I headed back to the loo and did a pad change coz it's quite heavy today. Coming back out some female said hi to me and I said hi back, thinking that she looks awfully familiar ... before she disappeared from sight, I remembered! "Lana Banana!  XD 
  • For lunch, Fi grabs me one piece of KFC, two little DIY bahn mis (the second was made with sausage slices and a little jelly cup with strawberries inside!
  • I met Lina and Sam's baby - we share the same birthday! 
  • When people started leaving, Fi moved me to the front of the building and Janice gave me a slice of cake to take home!
  • Fiona tootles me home and after PIG mum gets home, I head over to the gobbling :P table and mun - bbl! 
    Cheers,
    Em. ^^

No comments: