Monday, October 23, 2023

Monday Post 380d

 Good evening! Firstly, Em's new plodding total for Monday now stands @ 2059 (ha, I'm just over 2000 XD) and secondly, Joni's devotional topic's "Your Servant's Warned". Righteo, continuing tonight's events?

  • Thanks to PIG mum who let Rebecca in when she arrived two minutes early, thus saving me from a potentially dangerous trip to the front door. While she walked inside, I said, "Hi, Rebecca. Just gimme a sec please; I'm noting down the time." But it's Bree's mock-offended voice that answers, "Excuse me?!" Immediately I look up and apologise profusely. "Sorry Bree I didn't know you were coming today; CODA didn't ring us!" XD
  • So a nice warm shower for me - hairwash today. Also thanks to Bree who helps me rinse out my hair, thus freeing Era to hold my stupid right eye tightly shut.
  • Dried, creamed and rekitted, arvo tea's some delicious sliced strawberries, one tasty rice cracker and one huge mug of plain green tea. Happiness is getting to read The Book Of Abraham for one hour but still have twenty-five minutes to play Jewel Quest! As for Bree, she cleans the bathroom and then sits down to give Ela a nice long massage while playing with her mobile.
  • At 5:55pm, I sit over the loo for two more tinkles and then sign Bree off with my thanks and byes. She's back 5:30pm toms and taking me to Toastmasters!
  • Happily watch the 6pm news bulletin (Nine's) for the 167TH time. All the things I like recording are in the previous post.
  • Once the news ended, I use the loo for one tinkle and then walk myself slowly and safely to the gobbling :P table, rising above the cruel and unfaithful God’s near-overwhelming hatred and not letting him push me over.
  • For some reason, dad orders me to get cutlery for everyone? That's the 18th time this year I've had to.
  • Dinner tonight: rice, lotsa yummy broccoli, lotsa soup carrot, lotsa soup potato, lotsa soup onion, two tiny slices of ham and two tiny chunks of pork. I'm just unsure why before placing my bowl in front of me, dad scoops out 4/5 of the rice first? *sigh*
  • Dinner's spooned down with onbe bowl of soup; after taking the bowl over to the sink I walk myself slowly and safely back online, again rising above the cruel and unfaithful God’s near-overwhelming hatred and not letting him push me over.
  • Righteo, hopefully bbl after one  last loo trip @ 9pm with my final, final plodding total for today, the final, final events for tonight plus what's happening toms, else wishing everyone a smashing Tuesday ahead!
    Cheers,
    Em. ^^

No comments: