Saturday, October 7, 2023

Saturday Post 388

 Good evening! Firstly, today I've been hard @ work plodding 3106 steps (ha, I'm over three grand XD); secondly, John Piper's devotional topic froom last night's 'The Happy God'; thirdly, TWFT topic's 'Learn To Disagree, Agreeably'; thirdly, Our Daily Bread's devotional topic's  'A Choice' and fourthly, Joni's devotional topic's 'Working For The King' but fifthly and way most importantly, I'm really still owed THIRTY MINUTES online after I use the loo once more @ 9pm!! Anyways, events for today?

  • Lol I thought I'd enjoyed an awesome night's sleep last night when I woke up for the pot :P with the Sun shining outside but then I looked over @ the pot and realised it wasn't empty and not only was their liquid (my pee) filling it, there were also hints of BLOOD! I called upstairs to PIG mum that my period and could she please come gimme a pad? Dad answers from the hallway he'll do it but I screech no, you're a boy! Just get PIG mum; I can already here her a-THUMPING around upstairs.
  • After PIG mum helps me stick a pad in, hits me with the eye goo and removes Pijum for the next four nights (he'd already smartly fallen off the bed and not in danger of me  bleeding on him accidentally XD), before going back to sleep with Pearl I spend ten minutes beginning a mostly silent chat to Percy the saint/angel, asking him please to help me with the patience, perseverance, strength and endurance I need to get through today with, giving PIG mum all the pleasure, all the satisfaction and just suffering for her whenever she decided that only she can be happy and/or satisfied. It doesn't sound very fair, but she's taught me through her actions, if not through her words, that it's enough she's happy and/or satisfied, and I guess whenever that happens, I've just got to grit my teeth and endure. >< *sigh*
  • I next awake for the pot :P when dearest dad comes into my room to kiss me goodbye, saying he's going to church and doing some work but he'll see me when Mel drives me to churfh to play ping pong with him, okay? After he's retucked me into bed, pretended to suck Pearl's SEVEN pearls, laughed his head off when Pearl body slammed him for the cheek and left, before returning to happy snorings with Pearl I spent another ten minutes continuing my mostly silent chat to Percy the saint/angel, asking him please to help me get through today okay. I find it's exceedingly important to constantly remind the cruel and unfaithful God that He has no bearing  on  my good day whatsoever, that I am perfectly capable of having a good day without Him, despite Him and apart from Him, because my good day's dependent on my own good attitude. If only God would remember that ... *sigh* He created the phrase 'live and let live', so why the heck can't He lemme live the free, independent life that I deserve? Okay, fair enough, we all only deserve death because of Him, but why can't He just lemme live the life that nearly everyone else gets to live?? *sigh*
  • When PIG mum lets Mel inside @ 10am, Mel knocks, pushes open the door and calls good morning. When I nod Pearl @ her she asks, fifteen more minutes? Thankfully she leaves once Pearl nods @ her again; phew, coz Pearl's anatomically incapable of giving the Bear Bum! XD
  • After my fifteen more minutes, I swing myself over to the pot :P once more for one tinkle, calling out to Mel that I'm hungry. She comes, we get me kitted and then I head next door to the bathroom and brush teeth. After drinking one cup of water, I sit over the loo proper and do a stinky unspeakable, also leaning fully against the side rail and finishing my mostly silent chat to Percy the saint/angel. Remember, however the cruel and unfaithful God tries to make my day bad for me, I won't let that affect me because my good day has NOTHING to do with Him; I'm perfectly capable of having a good day without Him, despite Him and apart from Him. See, my good day's dependent on my own good attitude!
  • After washing and drying Era, I head out to the gobbling :P table with Mel.
  • For breakfast, she fried me one egg with cheese! She fries eggs great and leaves the yolk nice and runny~ I drink two big mugs of white tea with two sugars (since PIG mum says I'm only allowed to drink one in the arvo) and happily read the Book Of Abraham for thirty minutes, reaching pg. 400 @ exactly 10:55am!
  • While Mel closes and locks windows I use the loo for one more tinkle and then climb into the passenger seat of Mel's car. Thanks to Mel who kindly helps me buckle my seatbelt all day. Once she gets in, Mel tootles us off to Calamvale Central before grabbing a trolley for us.
  • First I buy pears from the Mega Discount Fruit Market and then we get milk and one box of cheap facial tissues from Woolies.
  • Our last stop before heading home's Sushi Guru, where I choose a calamari sushi for arvo tea.
  • Took a nice hot shower when I got home - hairwash today. Also thanks to Mel who helped me rinse out my hair for me, thus freeing Era to hold my stupid right eye tightly shut.
  • Dried, creamed and rekitted Mel reheated me the rice leftovers dad had left me for lunch and made me one  final mug of white tea with two sugars. Over lunch, I read for another forty minutes and reached pg. 425 @ 1:23pm.
  • At 1:35pm/1:40pm I sat over the loo for two more tinkles and then Mel tootles me off to church to play ping pong with dearest dad. Dad meets us outside the classroom and IMMEDIATELY signs her off.
  • Haha baba lemme win today! Hence why I told PIG mum she didn't need to bok him for me. XD
  • Back home  I used the loo for one tinkle and then sat down to munch my yummy calamari sushi for arvo tea, drink one mug of peppermint tea and read for another two hours and five minutes, because it's only Saturdays that I can spend a blessed three hours reading~ I reached pg. 444 @ 4:41, ten minutes laterI reached  pg. 450 @ 4:51, I finished pg. 475 @ 5:08pm and finished pg. 500 @ 5:49pm.
  • After sitting over the loo for one more tinkle, I happily watched the 6pm bulletin (Seven's) for the 158TH time. All the interesting surnames I saw: Baxter, Wightman, Rouse, Fidel, Bissell, Batten, Solly, Albanese, Kean, Woiwod, Trump (heard), Bolton, Esper, Hogan, Biden, Pence, Mostert (heard), Hartley, Alders, Narges (first name), Stone, Heathwood, Demetriou, Taulagi Savage, Dowsley, Powell, Verstappen (heard),Viney, Kingsun, Flegler, Piastri, Lowndes, Pearson, Bromley, Kingsun, Klose, Vecchio, Shark and Kostecki. Alisa Smith read the sports report and Luke Bradman read the weather report from the Broadwater 16-23 today. Brisbane tomorrow:14-23. Sunrise 5:20am Sunset 5:52
  • Once the news was over, I used the loo for one tinkle and walked myself slowly and safely over to the gobbling :P table, rising above the cruel and unfaithful God’s near-overwhelming hatred and not letting him push me over.
  • Dinner tonight: rice, lotsa asparagus (not really a fan) and several small slices of pork and beef.
  • Dinner was spooned down with one bowl of soup; after taking the bowl over to the sink I walked myself slowly and safely back online, again rising above the cruel and unfaithful God’s near-overwhelming hatred and not letting him push me over.

  • When nature suddenly called @ 8:20pm, I walked myself once slowly and safely to the loo for one tinkle and back, always rising above the cruel and unfaithful God’s near-overwhelming hatred and not letting him push me over. Actually, that means I'm really still owed THIRTY-THREE MINUTES online afterb one last loo trip!!

  • Anyways, fingers crossed I can bbl after one last loo  trip @ 9pm with myy final, final plodding total for today, the final, final events for tonight plus what's happening toms, else wishing everyone a smashing Sunday ahead!
    Cheers,
    Em. ^^

No comments: