Monday, October 2, 2023

Monday Post 387e

 Good evening again and one final greeting for tonight! Em's final, final plodding total for Monday now stands @ ... 4842? Hmm should only be just over 4500 ... lol, this new Wally's whacked too. XD Righteo, final, final events for tonight?

  •    After publishing the previous post, I asked Pastor Grace a question over Facebook Messenger: does she know where the She Reads Truth devotionals have gone?
  • At 9pm, I walked myself slowly and safely once more to the loo for one tinkle and back, always rising above the cruel and unfaithful God’s near-overwhelming hatred and not letting him push me over. 
  • Toms: Lena's minding me 9-2. Will remember to get off the pot :P after one tinkle and maximise my mobile usage time after we arrive @ Breathe.
  • Lena's taking me to bBreathe for physio and then presumably we'll buy groceries from Pinelands Coles and my weeklyy pork salad roll from the Pinelands Bakehouse before coming home for a shower.
  • Don't have anything else happening after Lena leaves; looking forward to spending my most two important hours of the day online, reading the Book Of Abraham for one hour and watching the 6pm news bulletin for the 154TH time!
  • Anyways, hope everyone has a smashing Tuesday ahead!
    Cheers,
    Em. ^^
    P.S. Tee hee, tonight I've managed FIVE posts! Yeah, that's possible most Mondays. XD

No comments: