Monday, October 2, 2023

Monday Post 387d

 Good evening! Firstly, Em's new plodding total for Monday now stands @ 4422 (ooh, I might even reach 4.5 grand before the night ends! XD) and secondly, Joni's devotional topic's 'The Glory Gap'. Righteo, continuing tonight's events?

  • By 3pm I called out hey dad it's 3pm. When are you gonna take us fishing? PIG mum immediately snapped back he's sleeping but dad sounded remarkably awake when he replied let's head off~
  • Dad took us soomewhere around Tanah Merah to go fish? We walked a distance and arrived @  this pontoon/jetty where there was like a ten year old boy casting a net and reeling it in continuously.
    Unfortunately, dad forgot to bring my picnic chair; after I got his reassurance that he'd haul me back upright afterwards, I just sat down on the concrete.
  • Lol the evil fish wouldn't co-operate and let us catch one! @ one point, we had three people (dad, PIG mum and me) holding onto the fishing rod but he still evaded us! XD I learnt that I'm not sensitive to the current; whenever it flowed I thought the fish were biting and I'd jerk the rod but dad explained when the fish actually bit the rod would curve down.
  • That kid casting the net caught a little puffer fish! When I squeed with delight, he asks me, wanna take a photo? PIG mum immediately whips out her mobile and the boy tries to cup the fish. Originally I'm like uhh aren't puffer fish poisonous? Perhaps don't hold it... but then remembered they're only poisonous to eat. The silly fish struggled so hard in the boy's hands he fell outta his palms and hit the jetty; PIG mum just took photos of him there before the boy released him back into the river.
  • Time to leave, dad hauled me back upright and we all walked to some drinking fountain and washed our hands before dad tootled us home.
  • I used the loo for one tinkle and then sat to read the Book Of Abraham for one hour. I reached pg. 325 @ 6:17pm and reached pg. 333 @ 6:32pm.
  • PIG mum fell downstairs and ordered me off to shower. 
  • Soo a nice hot shower for me - I washed and rinsed my own hair today. I also softly, slowly but most hatefully sang 20% of my shorter second-favourite song out aloud, opening both eyes for all the important numbers. Actually, I was all done after only 9%, but happily leaned fully against the right side rail and watered myself for another tinkle before calling PIG mum back.
  • After she dried my back and the back of the chair for me, I did everything else and she didn't feature again until Elf's AFO straps needed sticking and both laces needed tying.
  • After I dried the loo seat, I sat for one tinkle, dried inside both ears, stamped both feet dry and washed and dried Era before walking myself slowly and safely back out to the gobbling :P table, rising above the cruel and unfaithful God’s near-overwhelming hatred and not letting him push me over. 

  • Dinner wasn't ready yet so I happily played several levels of Jewel Quest~
  • Dinner tonight: rice, lotsa soup carrot, lotsa soup potato, three small slices of tasteless soup pork and one small half-chunk of battered fish dipped with aoili, which I obviously saved for last.
  • Dinner was spooned dowqn with one bowl of soup; after taking the bowl to the sink I walked myself slowly and safely back online, again rising above the cruel and unfaithful God’s near-overwhelming hatred and not letting him push me over.
  • Righteo, hopefully brb after one last loo trip @ 9pm with my final, final plodding total for today, the final, final events for tonight plus what's happening toms else wishing everyone a smashing Tuesday ahead!
    Cheers,
    Em. ^^

No comments: