Saturday, October 21, 2023

Saturday Post 380c

 Good evening again and one final greeting for tonight! Firstly, Em's final, final plodding total for Saturday now stands @ 3130 (see? Told you I'd pass three grand XD) but secondly and way more importantly, I'm really still owed FIFTEEN MINUTES online after I have my once-weekly chat with Aunty Lai!! Argh, that's the SECOND CONSECUTIVE DAY I've not had the entirety of my MOST IMPORTANT TWO HOURS OF THE DAY ONLINE!! But here's an idea: I'll just put the phone on speaker and keep surfing the net while we're chatting! XD Righteo, final, final events for tonight?

  • At 8:55pm I'm suddenly summoned over to the gobbling :P table for another slice of PIG mum's delicious green tea cake!
  • After munching my slice, I use the loo for one more tinkle and then walk myself slowly and safely back online, always rising above the cruel and unfaithful God’s near-overwhelming hatred and not letting him push me over.
  • Toms: church, definitely nothing special. Oh, the special thing's that Ingrid's gonna take me for bubble tea @ 2pm!
  • Dad had better take us out for CHINESE food toms night and gimme ONE bowl of rice!!

No comments: