Wednesday, October 18, 2023

Thursday Post 380

 Good afternoon! Firstly, Em'a final, final plodding total from Wednesday now stands @ 2679 (ha, I'm over 2.5 grand XD); secondly, today I've been hard @ work plodding 3208 steps; thirdly, John Piper's daily devotional topic from last night's "Jesus' Joy In Marriage"; fourthly, TWFT topic's "Don't Give In To Resentment; Forgive Them" and fifthly, Our Daily Bread's devotional topic's 'First On The List' but sixthly and way most importantly, I'm really still owed ONE HOUR and THIRTY MINUTES online after Karina leaves and PIG mum feeds me some arvo tea!! Anyways, let's start off with last yesterday's events first, just briefly!

  • Saw Ray for some massage and acupuncture; PIG mum couldn't contain her excitement @ getting to yap @ Ray and repeated one syllable six times before moving on. XD
  • Can't remember did we buy groceries from Coles before going home, but for lunch PIG mum made me the last chicken wrap from last Friday's cooking session!
  • Bree took me to play table tennis! She'd received my e-mail apologising that I couldn't attend the year's last competition but said we'll have a Christmas party come December!
  • Got home and showered - hairwash today. Also thanks to Bree who helped me rinse out my hair, thus freeing Era to hold my stupid right eye tightly shut.
  • Back outside dad can't wait, signs off Bree two minutes early and shooes her away. I don't protest since she's already dried my hair and cleaned the bathroom; she was just giving Ela a massage.
  • After wolfing down a bowl of rice leftovers for dinner and using the loo for one more tinkle, dad tootles me off to Peter Pie's place for our small group social! We arrive the same time as Dr. Lee~
  • Peter Pie has very thoughtfully left me the most left chair on the table and there's already a little easel awaiting me!
    Cheers,
    Em. ^^

No comments: