Thursday, October 26, 2023

Thursday Post 361b

 Heylo again and  good evening! Firstly, Em's new plodding total for Thursday now stands @ 3016 (ha, I'm just over three grand XD) and secondly, Joni's devotional topic's 'He Gave No Answer' but thirdly and way most importantly, I'm really still owed NINETEEN MINUTES online after I use the loo once more @ 9pm!! Righteo, take two: events for today?

  • ay, 3rd consecutive awesome sleep last night! Nature didn't call until 6:10am and after one pot :P trip I spend ten minutes beginning a mostly silent chat to Percy the saint/angel, asking him please to help me with the patience, perseverance, strength and endurance I need to get through today with, giving PIG mum all the pleasure, all the satisfaction and just suffering for her whenever she decided that only she can be happy and/or satisfied. It doesn't sound very fair, but she's taught me through her actions, if not through her words, that it's enough she's happy and/or satisfied, and I guess whenever that happens, I've just got to grit my teeth and endure. >< *sigh*
  • One hour later I'm woken by PIG mum's daily noisy sa-THUMPING around upstairs for another pot :P trip. Soon, she's let herself into the room to hit me with the eye goo before going back outside and awaiting Karina's arrival @ 7:30am.
  • Once PIG mum lets Karina in, she knocks and opens the door, before calling out, "Good morning, Emily; hitting the snooze button for fifteen more minutes". I flap one of Pijum's ears @ her and she  leaves; phew, coz Pijum's anatomically incapable of giving the Bear Bum. XD
  • When she comes back, I use the pot :P for three more tinkles, we get me kitted and then I head over to the bathroom and brush teeth. Thanks to Karina who's squirted some toothpaste for me.
    Teeth brushed, I sit over the loo for one tinkle, wash and dry Era and then head out to the gobbling :P table with Karina, rousing @ her for AGAIN not eating breakfast.
  • For my own breakfast, I munched two dry (no honey) Weetbix with all my usual drugs :P and one full mug of water. Over breakfast, I spent another ten minutes continuing my mostly silent chat to Percy the saint/angel, asking him please to help me get through today okay. I find it's exceedingly important to constantly remind the cruel and unfaithful God that He has no bearing  on  my good day whatsoever, that I am perfectly capable of having a good day without Him, despite Him and apart from Him, because my good day's dependent on my own good attitude. If only God would remember that ... *sigh* He created the phrase 'live and let live', so why the heck can't He lemme live the free, independent life that I deserve? Okay, fair enough, we all only deserve death because of Him, but why can't He just lemme live the life that nearly everyone else gets to live?? *sigh*
  • After breakfast, I sit once more over the toilet while Karina closes and locks windows. There, I do a stinky unspeakable, also leaning fully against the side rail and finishing my mostly silent chat to Percy the saint/angel. Remember, however the cruel and unfaithful God tries to make my day bad for me, I won't let that affect me because my good day has NOTHING to do with Him; I'm perfectly capable of having a good day without Him, despite Him and apart from Him. See, my good day's dependent on my own good attitude!
  • After washing and drying Era, I climb into the backseat of Karina's car and she starts driving. I wondered why she turned left instead of right down Gaskell  St. and entered Warrigal Rd. instead of Logan Rd. but when she next turned into Daw Rd. I asked um, excuse me, where are you taking me? "Oh, oops! Karina realises her error immediately and chucks a u-turn. XD
  • At the Garbo library, I use the ambulant loo once (since the disabled one's occupied) and then enter meeting room two, since the first one's locked. Karina sees me settled and then leaves for grocery shopping.
  • Eight people attended today (seven members plus Avis Rob's wife); thanks to Mary who helped me once to the disabled loo once (also thanks to her who helped me retie Erf's shoelace when I came out) and thanks to Sattya who got me morning tea: not just two bikkies and one small cup of tea white and two. Not only that; I got an unripe banana to take home!
  • Homework for our next meeting's 'door' (I'll wait and see if All-Poo continues our war before tying my reply XD) and after one more loo trip Karina tootled us off to C Cafe for lunch!
  • She got the black bean chicken with fried rice (which costs three  extra dollars) with a Coke; I got the chicken thigh with onion sauce and a cold HK-style milk tea coffee. I was VERY impressed; not only did I get a HUGE serve, the onion SAUCE actually comes with SLICES of onion! I told Jacky on the way out and repeated I usually only come here when it's raining since I live closer to Woka; he has an eye for business since he said it's also fully air conditioned!  
  • Back home, I took a nice hot shower - hairwash today. Also thanks to Karina who helped me rinse my hair out, thus freeing Era to hold my stupid right eye tightly shut.
  • Dried, creamed and rekitted I pop online while Karina returns to clean the bathroom. At 3:45pm I head over to the gobbling :P table to sign her off with my thanks and byes. Actually, next week she's PROMISED to shout me aa bubble tea; wonder where we'll buy it from?
  • Lol I thought PIG mum was hiking with some aunty so happily played Jewel Quest until I heard her a-THUMPING around upstairs and realised she was @ home! She came downstairs and fed me only strawberries for arvo tea (have forgotten why no cracker *sigh*) but since she just tapped @ her mobile and ignored me, I've played Jewel Quest for TWO HOURS today! :D XD
  • Used the loo for two more tinkles before plopping online and watching the 6pm news bulletin (Nine's) for the 169TH time. All the things I like recording are in the previous post.
  • Once the news ended, I used the loo for one tinkle and then walked myself slowly and safely to the gobbling :P table,  rising above the cruel and unfaithful God’s near-overwhelming hatred and not letting him push me over.
  • Dinner tonight: rice, lotsa yummy cauliflower and  some pork.
  • Dinner was washed down with one mug of water; after taking the mug over to the sink I walked myself slowly and safely back online, again  rising above the cruel and unfaithful God’s near-overwhelming hatred and not letting him push me over.
  • When nature suddenly calls @ 8:30pm, I walk myself once more slowly and safely to the loo for one more tinkle and back, always  rising above the cruel and unfaithful God’s near-overwhelming hatred and not letting him push me over.
  • Righteo, hopefully brb after one last loo trip @ 9pm with my final, final plodding total for today, the final, final events for tonight plus what's happening  toms else wishing everyone a smashing end to the week toms!
    Cheers,
    Em. ^^

No comments: