Friday, October 6, 2023

Friday Post 388

 Good afternoon! Firstly, today I've been hard @ work plodding 2398 steps; secondly, John Piper's daily devotional topic from last night's 'Justice Will Be Done'; thirdly, TWFT topic's 'Putting The Other Guy First'; fourthly, Our Daily Bread's devotional topic's 'What Could Be Better?' and fifthly, the spam count for the week's sixteen but sixthly and way most importantly, I'm really still owed THIRTY-FOUR MINUTES online after watching the 6pm news (Nine's) for the 157TH time!! Anyways, events for today?

  •  Yay, 3rd consecutive awesome sleep last night! Mostly I'm just pissed that horrid PIG mum ruined my awesome sleep streak when she refused to locate Pearl for me coz if she had and my awesome sleep streak had continued, today I would've achieved my 12TH time where I've achieved one straight week of consecutive awesome sleeps! >< *sigh*
  • Anyways, nature called @ 6:10am and after one pot :P trip, I spend ten minutes beginning a mostly silent chat to Percy the saint/angel, asking him please to help me with the patience, perseverance, strength and endurance I need to get through today with, giving PIG mum all the pleasure, all the satisfaction and just suffering for her whenever she decided that only she can be happy and/or satisfied. It doesn't sound very fair, but she's taught me through her actions, if not through her words, that it's enough she's happy and/or satisfied, and I guess whenever that happens, I've just got to grit my teeth and endure. >< *sigh*
  •  Around 7:45am, dearest dad very thoughtfully walking silently along the hallway and unpopping the lock into the garage wakes me for another pot :P trip. Soon, he comes to kiss me bye, saying he's going to church and doing sth today. 
  • Pearl and I happily cuddle and snore for about another hour, me waking once more for the pot :P shortly before PIG mum begins her usual daily noisy a-THUMPING around. Soon, she's let herself into my room to hit me with the eye goo before going back outside to await Peggy's arrival @ 9am.
  • After PIG mum lets Peggy inside, Peggy knocks, opens the door and rather dramatically calls out good morning. I wave Pearl @ her, she asks fifteen more minutes? I nod Pearl @ her and thankfully she leaves, because Pearl's anatomically incapable of giving the Bear Bum. XD
  • When Peggy comes back, I use the pot :P for one more tinkle, we get me kitted and then I head over to the bathroom and brush teeth. Thanks to Peggy who squirted some toothpaste for me.
  • Teeth brushed, I sit over the loo for one tinkle, wash and dry Era and then head out to the gobbling :P table with Peggy, grousing @ her for AGAIN not eating breakfast. XD
  • Breakfast is my delicious custard bun that I bought with Karina yesterday, one bowl of Weet-Bix porridge, all my usual drugs :P and one full mug of water. Over breakfast, I spent another ten minutes continuing my mostly silent chat to Percy the saint/angel, asking him please to help me get through today okay. I find it's exceedingly important to constantly remind the cruel and unfaithful God that He has no bearing  on  my good day whatsoever, that I am perfectly capable of having a good day without Him, despite Him and apart from Him, because my good day's dependent on my own good attitude. If only God would remember that ... *sigh* He created the phrase 'live and let live', so why the heck can't He lemme live the free, independent life that I deserve? Okay, fair enough, we all only deserve death because of Him, but why can't He just lemme live the life that nearly everyone else gets to live?? *sigh*
    Cheers,
    Em. ^^
    P.S. All the interesting surnames I saw while watching the 6pm news bulletin (Nine's) for the 157TH time: Chicco, Millward, Katarina (first name), Arvier, Griffith, Novosel, Bradbury, Paige, Kearsley, Trump, Platt (heard), Haberman, Cohen, Crean (heard), Olivana (first name), Lathouris, Shadab, Stoinis (heard),  Willan, Abbott, Albanese, Malinaskaus, Volodymyr (first name), Aloisi, Rigas Rice, Mills, Conway, Ravindra, Zelensky, Sydes, McNamara, Van Gisbergen (heard) Dufficy, Aston, Kostecki (heard), Denman, Loudon, Haas (heard), Palipana, Hilliard, Djodan, Feeney Arvier, Fentiman, Leach (heard), Leary and Sheree (first name) . 63.64USc = 1AUD. Luke Bradnam read the weather report from Burleigh Heads. Brisbane was 16-26 today. Mt. Gravatt toms: 13-23. Sunrise 5:51am Sunset 5:52pm

No comments: