Friday, October 27, 2023

Friday Post 361c

 Good evening again and one final greeting for tonight! Em's final, final plodding total for Friday now stands @ 2597. Anyways, final, final events for tonight?

  • After publishing the previous post, I spent twenty/forty minutes happily playing Jewel Quest.
  • At9pm I headed to the loo for one more tinkle calling out to PIG mum please gimme the half a muffin dad said I could have. But she refused! I tried standing @ the stairs and wailing dad PIG mum won't lemme eat the half a chocolate muffin that you PROMISED I could have; ha, he came downstairs and microwaved it for me, even though I had to walk back to the gobbling :P table and have it.
  •  Toms: dearest dad's leaving for three weeks! First he's flying down to Melbourne real early and then he's catching a plane to HK!
  • Apparently Lena's minding me from 9-2? Why the extra hour earlier?
  • But looking forward to my three big mugs of white tea and the opportunity to read for three hours!
  • Since dad has left PIG mum'll not be taking me to table tennis ... will she also sit out badminton for three/four weeks, I wonder? Personally, I bet dad will only have been gone one day before she starts threatening to abandon me. XD ><
  • Most exciting of all: toms night I'm planning to watch the Kangaroos play their next match in the RLWC!
  • Anyways, hope  everyone has a smashing day toms!
    Cheers,
    Em./ ^^

No comments: