Friday, October 27, 2023

Saturday Post 361

 Good afternoon! Firstly, today I've been hard @ work plodding 1698 steps; secondly, John Piper's daily devotional topic from last night's 'Possible With God'; thirdly, TWFT topic's "I'm Disciplined And Self-Controlled" and fourthly, Our Daily Bread's devotional topic's 'More Precious Than Gold'. Anyways, events for today?

  • Nature called once @ 2:50am; when Uncle Man knocked on the door  @ 5:10am the sun had already risen and I could see the clock time clearly! I banged the wall, yelled, "PIG mum, Uncle Man's here!" and used the pot :P once, before I spend ten minutes beginning a mostly silent chat to Percy the saint/angel, asking him please to help me with the patience, perseverance, strength and endurance I need to get through today with, giving PIG mum all the pleasure, all the satisfaction and just suffering for her whenever she decided that only she can be happy and/or satisfied. It doesn't sound very fair, but she's taught me through her actions, if not through her words, that it's enough she's happy and/or satisfied, and I guess whenever that happens, I've just got to grit my teeth and endure. >< *sigh*
  • Aww, I feel loved: before leaving, I heard dearest dad tell Uncle Man "I need to kiss my daughter goodbye first" before he entered my room! I immediately sat up, and then stood up, to give him a great big hug and kiss. After he'd left, I spent another ten minutes continuing my mostly silent chat to Percy the saint/angel, asking him please to help me get through today okay. I find it's exceedingly important to constantly remind the cruel and unfaithful God that He has no bearing  on  my good day whatsoever, that I am perfectly capable of having a good day without Him, despite Him and apart from Him, because my good day's dependent on my own good attitude. If only God would remember that ... *sigh* He created the phrase 'live and let live', so why the heck can't He lemme live the free, independent life that I deserve? Okay, fair enough, we all only deserve death because of Him, but why can't He just lemme live the life that nearly everyone else gets to live?? *sigh*
  • Then Pearl, Pijum and I happily snore all the way until 9:50am before PIG mum's daily noisy a-THUMPING around upstairs wakes me for another pot :P trip! Soon, she's let herself into my room to hit me with the eye goo before going back outside and awaiting Mel's arrival @ 10am.
  • Once PIG mum lets Mel in, Mel knocks, pushes open the door and calls out, "Good morning, Em!" When I flop one of Pijum's ears @ her, she asks, "Ten more minutes, right?" I gasp, eyes flying open. "It's fifteen!" I screech. Dang, Pearl's anatomically incapable @ giving the Bear Bum, but luckily Mel gets it and retreats, phew. XD
  • After my fifteen more minutes, I call I'm hungry to Mel and swing myself over to the pot :P for one more tinkle. Mel comes, we get me kitted and then I head over to the bathroom and brush teeth. After drinking one mug of water, I sit over the loo proper. There, I do a stinky unspeakable, also leaning fully against the side rail and finishing my mostly silent chat to Percy the saint/angel. Remember, however the cruel and unfaithful God tries to make my day bad for me, I won't let that affect me because my good day has NOTHING to do with Him; I'm perfectly capable of having a good day without Him, despite Him and apart from Him. See, my good day's dependent on my own good attitude!

  • There, I do a stinky unspeakable, also leaning fully against the side rail and finishing my mostly silent chat to Percy the saint/angel. Remember, however the cruel and unfaithful God tries to make my day bad for me, I won't let that affect me because my good day has NOTHING to do with Him; I'm perfectly capable of having a good day without Him, despite Him and apart from Him. See, my good day's dependent on my own good attitude!

  • After washing and drying Era, I head out to the gobbling :P table with Mel, who says she's fasting until dinnertime? Unsure why.

  • For breakfast, Mel fried me one runny egg sandwiched between two slices of toast and one slice of cheese. I enjoy my first big mug of white tea, pop all my usual drugs :P and happily read the Wilbur Smith book for thirty minutes while Mel very gently massages Ela and taps @ her smartphone.

  • While Mel closes and locks windows, I use the loo for one tinkle and then climb into her passenger seat. Thanks to Mrl who helps me buckle my seatbelt and then she tootles us off to Calamvale Central and parking outside Gongcha. Just a pity I can't persuade her to shout me a bubble tea. XD

  • After grabbing a trolley for us, we first buy groceries from Woolies before I choose a tuna-topped inari for arvo tea.

  • Back home, I take a nice hot shower - hairwash today. Also thanks to Mel who helps me rinse out my hair, thus freeing Era to hold my stupid right eye tightly shut.

  • Dried, creamed and rekitted, PIG mum had cooked me some surprisingly tasty fried rice with pineapple for lunch! I enjoyed two more big mugs of white tea; since PIG mum was nearby on the couch, I just leaned toward Mel, pushed the mug towards her and mouthed, "One more, please." Lol, she understood! XD

  • At 1:55pm I sat over the loo for two more tinkles. PIG mum immediately signed Mel off and shooed her away. She's back same time next Saturday and has already finished uni for the year, lucky thing!

  • Once I've used up my most important two hours of the day online, I'll head over and  keep reading the Wilbur Smith book, since it's only Wednesdays that I can spend a blessed three hours reading~ 

  • Hopefully PIG mum'll feed me dinner while I'm watching the 6pm news for the 171ST time because after that, I'm watching the Kangaroos play the Kiwis! 

  • Toms: just church, nothing special. Since PIG mum goes on her very informal 'fellowship' afterwards so hopefully she'll lemme out for lunch with my ESS peers! As  for toms night, I think she said we could try eating @ that tiny Korean restaurant @ Warrigal Square?

  • Anyways, hopefully bbl else looking forward to seeing everyone @ church toms!
    Cheers,
    Em. ^^

No comments: