Sunday, October 1, 2023

Monday Post 387b

 Heylo again and please excuse the first post; you know I still get too excited whenever I get to post before midday. XD Firstly, today I've been hard @ work plodding only 554 steps (since obviously, I've not left the house yet); secondly, John Piper's daily devotional topic from last night's 'The All-Satisfying Object'; thirdly, TWFT topic's 'S.T.R.E.S,S. (2)' and fourthly, Our Daily Bread's devotional topic's 'The Masterpiece Within'. Anyways, events for today?

  • Yay, 4th consecutive awesome sleep last night! Nature didn't call until 8:35am and after one pot :P trip I spend ten minutes beginning a mostly silent chat to Percy the saint/angel, asking him please to help me with the patience, perseverance, strength and endurance I need to get through today with, giving PIG mum all the pleasure, all the satisfaction and just suffering for her whenever she decided that only she can be happy and/or satisfied. It doesn't sound very fair, but she's taught me through her actions, if not through her words, that it's enough she's happy and/or satisfied, and I guess whenever that happens, I've just got to grit my teeth and endure. >< *sigh*
  • One hour later, dad lets himself into my room and kisses me awake. "Where are you going, baba?" I ask sleepily. "It's a public holiday today; surely you don't haveta go to work?" Dad retucks me back in bed and replies he's just gonna do some work @ church but will come back soon, okay?
  • After dad leaves, Pearl and I cuddle and snore so happily that I don't wake again for the pot :P until PIG mum lets herself into hit me with the eye goo @ 9:50am! Meaning I skip my fifteen more minutes and quickly get myself mostly independently kitted, but by the time PIG mum finishes with Elf's AFO straps and both laces, it's already just past 10am! Since PIG mum demands I get myself off to hit the sack @ the piss-early time of 9:45am, hopefully she'll not hit me with the eye goo and turn out the lights before 10pm otherwise I'll be back in bed before twelve hours have passed and I think I'll have wasted the entire day! ><
  • After brushing teeth, sitting over the loo for one tinkle and washing and drying Era, I walked myself slowly and safely out to the gobbling :P table, rising above the cruel and unfaithful God’s near-overwhelming hatred and not letting him push me over. Breakfast was one small bowl of Weet-Bix porridge with one slice of dry (unbuttered) bread, all my usual drugs :P and one full mug of water. Over breakfast, I spent another ten minutes continuing my mostly silent chat to Percy the saint/angel, asking him please to help me get through today okay. I find it's exceedingly important to constantly remind the cruel and unfaithful God that He has no bearing  on  my good day whatsoever, that I am perfectly capable of having a good day without Him, despite Him and apart from Him, because my good day's dependent on my own good attitude. If only God would remember that ... *sigh* He created the phrase 'live and let live', so why the heck can't He lemme live the free, independent life that I deserve? Okay, fair enough, we all only deserve death because of Him, but why can't He just lemme live the life that nearly everyone else gets to live?? *sigh*
  • After breakfast, I walk myself slowly and safely back to the toilet, again  rising above the cruel and unfaithful God’s near-overwhelming hatred and not letting him push me over. There, I do a stinky unspeakable, also leaning fully against the side rail and finishing my mostly silent chat to Percy the saint/angel. Remember, however the cruel and unfaithful God tries to make my day bad for me, I won't let that affect me because my good day has NOTHING to do with Him; I'm perfectly capable of having a good day without Him, despite Him and apart from Him. See, my good day's dependent on my own good attitude!
  • After washing and drying Era I plopped online but used the loo for one more tinkle @ 11:45am.
  • PIG mum's gone swimming right now and dearest dad's working in the garage; I presume once she comes back she'll scrounge up sth for our lunch and then I'll go see Aunty Anna for some massage and acupuncture before dad takes us fishing! 
  • Toms: Lena's minding me from 9-2 toms, taking me to Breathe for physio and presumably Pinelands Colles for grocery shopping, so hopefully PIG mum'll lemme buy a yummy pork salad roll for lunch from the Pinelands Bakehouse! 
  • Shouldn't have any plans after Lena leaves; looking forward to spending my most important two hours online for the day and reading the Book Of Abraham for another hour and then fingers crossed I can watch the 6pm news bulletin for the 154TH time!
  • Anyways, hopefully bbl else wishing everyone a smashing day toms!
    Cheers,
    Em. ^^

No comments: