Tuesday, October 17, 2023

Tuesday Post 379c

 Good evening again! Firstly, Em's new plodding total for Tuesday now stands @ 1686 and secondly, Joni's devotional topic's 'Signposts Pointing The Way Home'. Righteo, continuing tonight's events?

  • When dearest dad summoned me over for dinner @ 7:33pm, I used the loo for one tinkle and then walked myself slowly and safely to the gobbling :P table,  rising above the cruel and unfaithful God’s near-overwhelming hatred and not letting him push me over.
  • Dinner tonight: rice, lotsa lettuce, lotsa soup carrot, lotsa yummy cauliflower and three small slices of tasty beef. Over dinner, dad and I chatted about singers from his generation after I told him Sir Paul McCartney was touring Down Under!
  • Dinner was spooned down with half bowl of soup; after taking the bowl to the sink I walked myself slowly and safely back online, again rising above the cruel and unfaithful God’s near-overwhelming hatred and not letting him push me over.
  • Anyways, hopefully bbl After one last loo trip @ 9pm with the final, final plodding total for ttoday, the final, final events for the night plus what's happening Wednesday, else hope everyone has a smashing day toms!
    Cheers,
    Em. ^^

No comments: