Monday, October 2, 2023

Tuesday Post 387

 Good afternoon! Firstly, today I('ve been hard @ work plodding 3119 steps (ha, I'm over three grand XD); secondly, John Piper's daily devotional topic from last night's "God Isn't Gloomy'; thirdly, TWFT topic's 'S.T.R.E.S.S. (3)' and fourthly, Our Daily Bread's devotional topic's 'I Can See You!' Anyways, events for today?

  • Grr, I'm blaming horrid PIG mum for ruining the awesome sleep streak I'd just started; when I couldn't find Pearl and asked her to please find him for me, she swept a cursory glance around the room and answered I can't see him either; just sleep without him tonight. Only when I wailed I needed some teddy to keep me company she just rolled up some towel and tossed that onto the bed, saying use that! Obviously that didn't work and nature called around 2am; am cranky that horrid PIG mum ruined the awesome sleep streak I'd just started. >< *sigh*
  • When nature called again around 6:15am, I used the pot :P again before I spend ten minutes beginning a mostly silent chat to Percy the saint/angel, asking him please to help me with the patience, perseverance, strength and endurance I need to get through today with, giving PIG mum all the pleasure, all the satisfaction and just suffering for her whenever she decided that only she can be happy and/or satisfied. It doesn't sound very fair, but she's taught me through her actions, if not through her words, that it's enough she's happy and/or satisfied, and I guess whenever that happens, I've just got to grit my teeth and endure. >< *sigh*
  • Usually nature calls hourly after that first daylight trip, but happiness is snoring soundly with Pearl until dearest dad very thoughtfully walks silently along the hallway and unpops the lock into the garage before waking to use the pot :P again.
  • After dearest dad kisses me bye, easily finds Pearl for me, pretends to suck Pearl's SEVEN pearls, laughs his head off when Pearl body slams him for the cheek, retucks me back into bed and leaves for his hard day's work, Pearl and I happily cuddle and snore for about another hour, me waking once more for the pot :P shortly before noisy PIG mum begins her daily a-THUMPING around upstairs. Soon, she's let herself into my room to hit me with the eye goo before going back outside and awaiting Lena's arrival @ 9am.
  • Once PIG mum lets Lena in, Lena knocks, pushes open the door and calls out good morning! When I nod Pearl @ her she laughs and then asks fifteen more minutes? Another nod from Pearl and she wisely removes herself; phew, since Pearl's inanatomically incapable of giving the Bear Bum! XD
  • When Lena comes back, I use the pot :P for one more tinkle, we get me kitted and then I head over to the bathroom and brush teeth before sitting over the loo for one tinkle. After washing and drying Era, I head out to the gobbling :P table for breakfast with Lena, who tells me that she ate STEAK for breakfast this morning!
  • My own breakfast: once half-bowl of Weet-Bix porridge with one slice of dry (unbuttered) toast 
  •  spread with avocado and lightly sprinkled with salt, all my usual drugs :P and one full mug of water. Over breakfast, I spent another ten minutes continuing my mostly silent chat to Percy the saint/angel, asking him please to help me get through today okay. I find it's exceedingly important to constantly remind the cruel and unfaithful God that He has no bearing  on  my good day whatsoever, that I am perfectly capable of having a good day without Him, despite Him and apart from Him, because my good day's dependent on my own good attitude. If only God would remember that ... *sigh* He created the phrase 'live and let live', so why the heck can't He lemme live the free, independent life that I deserve? Okay, fair enough, we all only deserve death because of Him, but why can't He just lemme live the life that nearly everyone else gets to live?? *sigh*
  • After breakfast, I walk myself slowly and safely yo the loo, rising above the cruel and unfaithful God’s near-overwhelming hatred and not letting him push me over. Originally, Lena was walking behind me, but PIG mum ordered me to go myself since she wanted to yap @ Lena. *sigh* There, I do a stinky unspeakable, also leaning fully against the side rail and finishing my mostly silent chat to Percy the saint/angel. Remember, however the cruel and unfaithful God tries to make my day bad for me, I won't let that affect me because my good day has NOTHING to do with Him; I'm perfectly capable of having a good day without Him, despite Him and apart from Him. See, my good day's dependent on my own good attitude!
  • After washing and drying Era, I climb into the passenger seat of Lena's car. Thanks to Lena who helps me buckle my seatbelt (as she kindly helps with all day) before we arrive nice and early @ Breathe, giving us time to play with our mobiles.
  • At 10:50am I head into Breathe. Physio today: 1.264km bike ride, thirty assisted pull ups, thirty cross pulls, 100 sit-to-stands and boxing!
  • After physio, Lena tootles us off to Pinelands Plaza and grabs a trolley for us. First we buy groceries from Coles and then I get a crackling pork bahn mi from Aunty Nancy @ the Pinelands Bakehouse. What a hard worker - the bakery was open yesterday without any public holiday surcharge!
  •  Took a nice warm shower when I got home - hairwash today. Also thanks to Lena who helped me wash my hair out, thus freeing Era to hold my stupid right eye tightly shut.
  • I had one tinkle before Lena flipped the nice warm water off, got dried, got creamed and had another tinkle. When Lena rekitted me, I had one more tinkle when she was doing Elf's AFO straps and one last when she was giving Wally back to Ela.
  • Back outside, I munched my delicious crackling pork bahn mi for lunch and PIG mum told Lena to make me one mug of green tea. The dentist provided her with antibiotics but if they don't work she'll need a root canal treatment but if that doesn't work she'll need the tooth extracted ...
  • At 1:55pm I went to sit over the loo for two more tinkles before popping online. Presuming PIG mum signed Lena off and shooed her away before 2pm; she's not back next week since her PhD professor's visiting and they're holidaying together!
  • Me, I was ggoing to head over to the gobbling :P table @ 4:15pm and read for one hour but PIG mum says don't come till 4:30; presume she's sleeping on the couch right now?
  • Hoping to watch the 6pm news bulletin (Nine's) for the 154TH time!
  • Toms: late morning appointment to see Ray for some massage and acupuncture; bet PIG mum's simply DYING to yap unceasingly @ him. XD Me, I'm hoping Ray really did bring me some ice cream back from Korea!
  • Bree's minding me from 2pm till 6:30pm and taking me to table tennis! Only I think all the tournaments are finished for the year ... wonder what we'll do for the rest of 2023? Fingers crossed for cake!!! XD
  • After watching the 6pm news for the 154TH time, I'll wolf down dinner before SG resumes @ Dr. Lee's place for Term Four; must remember to bring the chocolate I brought for everyone from Maryborough/wherever!
  • Anyways, hopefully bbl else wishing everyone a smashing day toms!
    Cheers,
    Em. ^^

No comments: