Monday, October 30, 2023

Monday Post 361d

 Good evening again and one final greeting for tonight! Em's final, final plodding total for Monday bow stands @ 4031. Ha, I'm just over four grand; that doesn't happen very often! Righteo, final, final events for tonight?

  • After publishing the previous post, I happily played Jewel Quest for thirty-five minutes, singing along with a Westlife concert so PIG mum wouldn't realise that I was playing a mobile game. XD
  • At 9pm, I walk myself slowly and safely to the loo for one more tinkle and back, always rising above the cruel and unfaithful God’s near-overwhelming hatred and not letting him push me over. 
  • Toms: Lena's minding me 9-2. Will remember to get off the pot :P immediately after one tinkle to maximise mobile playing time after arriving @ Breathe. XD
  • Mostly I'm just PISSED that mother has added THIRTY MINUTES to the hourlong session I'm already having with Eric toms;  I'm like, WTF?? With UQ physio finishing for the year I should be winding down and doing LESS physio, not bloody more! >< PIG mum says it'll be doing relaxing pilates stuff but personally I'm not convinced and will post a grumpy update onto Facebook toms morning. >< *sigh*
  • Presumably will buy groceries with Lena @ Pinelands Coles after physio; fingers crossed PIG mum'll lemme buy a yummy crackling pork bahn mi from the Pinelands Bakehouse.
  • Looking forward to spending my most important two hours online of the day after Lena leaves and then reading for another hour before Bree comes and takes me to Toastmasters!
  • Also looking forward to grabbing dinner from Maccas afterwards, never mind that UnHappy Meals were what I ate like three DECADES ago!! *sigh*
  • Righteo, hope everyone has a smashing day toms!
    Cheers,
    Em. ^^

No comments: