Sunday, October 15, 2023

Sunday Post 379

 Good evening! Firstly, today I've been hard @ work plodding 1820 steps; secondly, John Piper's daily devotional topic from last night's same as last night's?; thirdly, TWFT topic's 'We Know'; fourthly, Our Daily Bread's devotional topic from last night's 'Unexpected Ways''; fifthly, Joni's devotional 5opic's 'Forgetful And Fruitful' and the spam count for the weekend's only six but seventhly and way most importantly, I'm really still owed ONE HOUR and FORTY-NINE MINUTES online after getting home from our  once-weekly family dinner out tonight!! Anyways, events for today?

    • Nature called once @ 2:45am; after I was woken again by PIG mum's daily noisy a-THUMPING around upstairs @ 6:20am I immediately fell back asleep again since I knew she'd get very noisy again one hour later!
      Cheers,
      Em. ^Z^

No comments: