Saturday, October 21, 2023

Saturday Post 380b

 Heylo again and good evening! Firstly, Em's new plodding total for Saturday now stands @ 2994 (so positive I'll have cracked three grand before the night's out XD) and secondly, Joni's devotional topic's 'Draw Close To God but thirdly and way most importantly, I'm really still owed FIFTY-TWO MINUTES online after I use the loo once more @ 9pm!! Anyways, just briefly, last night's events first?

  • Since PIG mum had found her former workmates to shout her out for dinner but dad thinks I'll burn the house down if left on my lonesome, dad hauled me off to see Vincent the physio with him and then dragged me off to Simon Rong's place for dinner with several others.
  • Back home, I noted down my final, final plodding total for the night and hit the sack. Zzz~
  • Today: yay, 3rd consecutive awesome sleep last night! Nature didn't call until 6:20am~
  • Annette minded me from 10am till 2pm; I'd not seen her after our former SG retreat since September! Actually she tells me she came once @ the beginning of the year but I've forgotten that. XD Poor Annette had a hernia, needed internal stitches and spent four nights @ the Greenslopes Private Hospital! Luckily, she's all better now~
  • We bought groceries from Calamvale Central, I shower, have lunch and continue reading. Oh, forgot to say: I FINISHED the book club novel last night @ exactly 6:30pm!! Everything (author's note, acknowledgement, etc.) was finished eight minutes later! Thanks to PIG mum who found me The Book Of Abraham to continue reading. Today, I finished pg. 575 @ 11:05am and reached pg. 600 @ 1:29pm.
  • Went to church and played two rounds of table tennis with dearest dad. He lemme win, so I told PIG mum she didn't need to bok him for me. XD
  • Got home, munched my delicious teriyaki tofu sushi and continued reading, because it's only Saturdays I can spend a blessed three hours reading~  I finished pg. 625 @ exactly 4:30pm and finished pg. 650 @ 5:12.
  • Did another stinky unspeakable and then popped online to watch the 6pm news bulletin (Seven's) for the 165TH time. All the things I like recording are in the previous post.
  • Dad has invited the Slams and Aunty A over tonight to eat duck!
  • Righteo, hopefully bbl after one last loo trip @ 9pm with my final, final plodding total for today, the final, final events for tonight plus what's happening Sunday else looking forward to seeing everyone @ church Sunday!
    Cheers,
    Em. ^^

No comments: