Monday, October 23, 2023

Tuesday Post 380

 Good afternoon! Firstly, today I've been hard @ work plodding 1827 steps; secondly, John Piper's daily devotional topic from last night's "God's Final, Decisive Word'; thirdly, TWFT topic's 'An Amazing Promise" and fourthly, Our Daily Bread's devotional topic's "Don't Lose Heart". Anyways, events for today?

  • Yay, for the first time in three days, awesome last night! Nature didn't call until 6:10am and after one pot :P trip, I spend ten minutes beginning a mostly silent chat to Percy the saint/angel, asking him please to help me with the patience, perseverance, strength and endurance I need to get through today with, giving PIG mum all the pleasure, all the satisfaction and just suffering for her whenever she decided that only she can be happy and/or satisfied. It doesn't sound very fair, but she's taught me through her actions, if not through her words, that it's enough she's happy and/or satisfied, and I guess whenever that happens, I've just got to grit my teeth and endure. >< *sigh*
  • Nature usually calls hourly after that initial daylight pot :P trip, but happiness was snoring soundly with Pijum and Pearl until dearest dad very thoughtfully walked silently along the hallway and unpopped the lock into the garage before waking for another pot :P trip. 
  • After dearest dad's kissed me bye, pretended to suck Pearl's SEVEN pearls, laughed his head off when Pearl body slams him for the cheek, retucks me back into bed and leaves for his hard day's work, Pearl, Pijum and I all happily cuddle and snore, me waking once more for the pot :P shortly before PIG mum begins her noisy daily a-THUMPING around upstairs. Soon, she's let herself into my room to hit me with the eye goo before going back outside and awaiting Lena's arrival.
  • Once PIG mum lets Lena inside @ 9am, she knocks, pushes open the door and calls good morning. When I flop one of Pijum's ears @ her, she laughs and asks us, fifteen more minutes? Another ear flop and Lena thankfully leaves; phew, since Pijum's anatomically incapable of giving the Bear Bum! XD
  • When Lena comes back, I use the loo for one more tinkle and we get me kitted, before I head over to the bathroom and brush teeth. That doone, I sit over the loo for one tinkle, wash and dry Era and then head out to the gobbling :P table with Lena.
  • Breakfast's two plain (no honey) Weet-Bix with some Minus :P, all my usual drugs :P and one full mug of water. Thanks also to PIG mum who made me one mug of bitter coffee since the idiot right side of my head was slightly sore last night. Over breakfast, I spent another ten minutes continuing my mostly silent chat to Percy the saint/angel, asking him please to help me get through today okay. I find it's exceedingly important to constantly remind the cruel and unfaithful God that He has no bearing  on  my good day whatsoever, that I am perfectly capable of having a good day without Him, despite Him and apart from Him, because my good day's dependent on my own good attitude. If only God would remember that ... *sigh* He created the phrase 'live and let live', so why the heck can't He lemme live the free, independent life that I deserve? Okay, fair enough, we all only deserve death because of Him, but why can't He just lemme live the life that nearly everyone else gets to live?? *sigh*
  • After breakfast, Lena comes with me once more to the loo. There, I do a stinky unspeakable, also leaning fully against the side rail and finishing my mostly silent chat to Percy the saint/angel. Remember, however the cruel and unfaithful God tries to make my day bad for me, I won't let that affect me because my good day has NOTHING to do with Him; I'm perfectly capable of having a good day without Him, despite Him and apart from Him. See, my good day's dependent on my own good attitude!
  • After washing and drying Era, I climb into the passenger seat of Lena's car. Thanks to her who helps me buckle my seatbelt all day, and then Lena tootles me off to Breathe for physio with Eric.
  • Physio today: 1.2km bike ride, thirty lat pull-downs per hand, 36 rows per hand, 35 sit-to-stands with left weight shift and boxing! Am just cranky that for the next four weeks I'll be coming for 1.5 hours and not one. >< *sigh*
  • Our other stop's to Pinelands Plaza, where first we buy groceries and then to the Pinelands Bakehouse, where I get my once-weekly crackling pork bahn mi from Aunty Nancy.
  • Back home, I take a nice warm shower - hairwash today. Also thanks to Lena who helps me rinse out my hair, thus freeing Era to hold my stupid right eye tightly shut.
  • I had one tinkle before Lena flipped the nice warm water off, got dried, got creamed and had another tinkle. When Lena rekitted me, I had one more tinkle when she was doing Elf's AFO straps and one last when she was giving Wally back to Ela.
  •  Back outside, lunch was my yummy crackling pork bahn mi plus one big mug of white tea. Just pity that horrid PIG mum had hidden the sugar. >< *sigh*
  • PIG mum got home in time to sign Lena off with our thanks and byes @ 2pm. She's back same time next week.
  • After I finished lunch, I sat over the loo for two tinkles, washed and dried Era and then walked myself slowly and safely online, rising above the cruel and unfaithful God’s near-overwhelming hatred and not letting him push me over.
  • Once I've used up my most important two hours of the day online, I'll head over to the gobbling :P table and read for one hour. Hopefully PIG mum'll feed me some arvo tea; think she's napping on the couch right noow.
  • Bree's coming @ 5:30pm and taking me to Toastmasters! Only expect another pissy attendance ... XD
  • Looking forward to getting some dinner back from Maccas; never mind that UnHappy Meals were what I had surely THREE DECADES ago!! >< *sigh*
  • Toms: PIG mum's taking me to see Ray for some acupuncture and massage. Bet she's simply DYING to yap unceasingly @ him. XD
  • Haveta submit my GCCW homework after getting home!
  • Bree's taking me to play table tennis but unfortunately cake isn't coming till the week after. XD
  • She's leaving @ 6:30 while I continue watching the 6pm bulletin happily for the 168TH time! 
  • Hopefully PIG mum'll wake from her arvo nap in time to feed me dinner around sports report time, since I'm off to Peter Pie's house for GG toms night!
  • Anyways, hope everyone has a smashing day toms!
    Cheers,
    Em. ^^
  • P.S. All the interesting surnames I saw while watching the 6pm news bulletin - (Wedbesday's - Seven's,  read by Sharon Ghidella andvMax Futcher) for the 168TH time: Burley. Stathunt, Biden (heard), Cummins. Head (heard), Stoinis (heard), Healy (heard), Whop (heard), O'Gorman, Blowers, Breen, Pullar, Bullock, Courtney Heathwood,  Briggs, Plant 🪴, Robson, Jelisa (first name), Apps,Rickson, Martine (first name), Alpins, Palaszczuk, Guterres, Marles, Reason, Munster (heard), Gustafsson, Albanese, Weldon, Dry,  Leavers, Atkunis, Burley, Lifshitz   Eastwood (heard), Taylah (first name), Kingsun 🏹,  Flux, Hussid and Gyte(heard).  1AUD= 63USc Shane Webcke read the sports report and Tony Auden read the weather report.  Brisbane tomorrow: 21-31.

No comments: