Wednesday, October 4, 2023

Thursday Post 388

 Good afternoon! Firstly, today I've been hard @ work plodding 3178 steps (ha, I'm over three grand XD); secondly, John Piper's daily devotional topic from last night's 'Joy Unbound'; thirdly, TWFT topic's 'Downscale In Order To Upscale'; fourthly, my final, final plodding total from last night's 4157 (sweet I'm over four grand; that doesn't happen very often!) and fifthly, Our Daily Bread's devotional topic's 'Ready To Go' but sixthly and way most importantly, I'm really still owed ONE HOUR and THREE MINUTES online after PIG mum feeds me some arvo tea!! Anyways, let's finish off with yesterday's events first, just briefly!

  • Saw Ray for some acupuncture and massage, played table tennis, watched the 6pm news bulletin for the 155TH time, ate dinner and attended the first GG for Term Four @ Dr. Lee's; nine people attended and this term we're covering the topic The Problem Of The Hurried Life. I remembered to bring the bag of chocolate I'd bought for everyone from Sydney and thanks to Yu Lam who walked behind me once to the loo @ 8:30pm; I managed alright by myself. Back home, repeat the usual nightly events and zzz~
  • Today: yay, 2nd consecutive awesome sleep last night! I was just grumpy that wasn't the 6th consecutive awesome sleep since horrid PIG mum wouldn't gimme Pearl two nights ago. >< *sigh* Nature didn't call until 6:35am and after one pot :P trip I immediately fell back asleep again coz I knew with certainty that PIG mum would get super-moisy one hour later!
    Cheers,
    Em. ^^

No comments: