Sunday, October 8, 2023

Sunday Post 388d

 One final good evening and greeting for tonight! Em's final, final plodding total for Sunday now stands @ 5285. Righteo, final, final events for tonight?

  • After publishing the previous post, I read my fanfiction that I'd shared before the brain injury wiped me out. GCCW asked about it; I've shared the link with them.
  • At 9pm, I walked myself once more slowly and safely to the loo for one tinkle and back, again and always rising above the cruel and unfaithful God’s near-overwhelming hatred and not letting him push me over.
  • Toms: I have a 10am appointment to see Dr. Ku for getting the care plan done. Lol, hope lunch @ Rise today didn't make me gain any weight else PIG mum will certainly bite my head off. XD
  • Depending on what time that appointment finishes, we'll buy groceries before returning home for lunch with dearest dad (hopefully)/go grocery shopping after I've seen Aunty Anna for some massage this arvo. Bet PIG mum's simply DYING to yap ceaselessly @ her; I'm just looking forward to her firm ministrations. XD Since Aunty Anna won't give acupuncture while I'm menstruating (keep forgetting to ask why) she'll just gimme a comfy massage and I'll likely fall asleep since PIG mum will doubtless be yapping without cease. XD
  • Mel's minding me from 4-6, not Rebecca, since CODA rang yesterday and said Rebecca couldn't make it. Hence why I better ring toms and double check can she take me to Toastmasters Tuesday  night.
  • Ooh, and fingers crossed I can watch the 6pm news for the 159TH time!
  • Righteo, wishing everyone a smashing week ahead!
    Cheers,
    Em. ^^

No comments: