Saturday, October 14, 2023

Saturday Post 369b

 Heylo again, good evening again and one final greeting for tonight! PIG mum's showering upstairs so I can't get her to check Wally for me; instead, I'll just login last Saturday's plodding total for today coz I've done the same things: 3792. Unfortunately, I'm really still owed TWENTY-NINE MINUTES online after my once-weekly conversation with Aunty Lai!! >< *sigh* Righteo, final, final events for tonight?

  • Then I happily read till past 7pm; it's only Saturdays I can read for three hours and it's an AWESOME book! I reached pg. 111 @ 5:16pm, reached pg. 125 @ 5:34pm, reached pg. 150 @ 5:58pm, reached pg. 175 @ 6:36pm and finished pg. 200 @ 7:07pm!
  • Just over ten minutes  left, so briefly:
  • Used loo for one tinkle, ate dinner with PIG mum and then sat on the couch to watch out the first half of Australia vs. Samoa in the NRL before returning online.
  • Used loo once more @ 9pm and did another stinky unspeakable
  • Toms: just church, definitely nothing special. It's not Kalos's and Aggie's thing yet so I'm expecting an UnHappy Meal with dad and a stressful arvo @ the hands of PIG mum. But dad had better take us out to CHINESE food for dinner and gimme ONE bowl of rice!!
  • Righteo, looking firward to seeing everyone  @ church toms!
    Cheers,
    Em. ^^ 

No comments: