Thursday, October 12, 2023

Thursday Post 369d

 Good evening again and one final greeting for tonight! Em's final, final plodding total for Thursday now stands @ 5329. Righteo, final, final events for tonight?

  • What I'm most distressed about concerning book club: next month, the ladies don't want our once-yearly meal out to celebrate the year! >< Must e-mail them toms and try to persuade them that it's worth doing.
  • After I used the loo for one more tinkle, Rebecca tootled me home and I signed her off with my thanks and byes. Apparently she's not coming next Monday? Must find out who will instead.
  • Since dad was upstairs attending some Zoom meeting PIG mum fed me a bowl of rice leftovers for dinner: rice, with lotsa icky bitter vegetable, lotsa soup carrot, some beef and some chicken. I placed Ela up onto the table before starting dinner but once she planted herself on the sofa to watch YouTube I let her back down into my lap and propped both legs up onto the footstool. Obviously, I reversed that before asking her for soup. XD
  • Dinner was spooned down with one bowl of soup; after taking the bowl over to the sink I walked myself slowly and safely back online, rising above the cruel and unfaithful God’s near-overwhelming hatred and not letting him push me over. 

  •  At 9pm, I walked myself slowly and safely once more to the loo for one tinkle and back, again and always rising above the cruel and unfaithful God’s near-overwhelming hatred and not letting him push me over. Actually, correction: I did another stinky unspeakable. I'd felt like doing one while sitting over the loo just before 5:30pm while awaiting Rebecca's arrival but once she arrived came out straightaway and decided I'd do it tonight instead.
  • Tonight's ice cream night, yay! Like I always say, a very little's better than none @ all!
  • Toms: Peggy's minding me from 9-2. Will try remember not to go morgenmuffel on her. XD We're more than halfway through October, Winter has well and truly passed meaning I should be much better now. XD
  • Think PIG mum's sending us to buy cooking ingredients? Coz after Peggy leaves Tiff's gonna be making chicken wraps with me! Actually, maybe not Tiff ... didn't she say some student would start doing sessions with me?
  • Hopefully I'll get to start reading the new book club novel for one hour and even get to watch the 6pm news bulletin for the 161ST time!
  • Righteo, hope everyone has a smashing end to the week toms!
    Cheers,
    Em. ^^

No comments: