Sunday, October 1, 2023

Sunday Post 387c

 Good evening and probably one final greeting for tonight! Firstly, Em's probable final, final plodding total for Sunday now stands @ 2489 (lol sorry, not quite 2.5 grand; toms perhaps XD); secondly, Joni's devotional topic's 'Taking Back Happiness' and thirdly, the final, final spam count from the 18th's now forty-five. Righteo, probable final, final events for tonight?

  • When PIG mum woke up, tumbled downstairs and said shower time, I headed into the bathroom.
  • Since October has arrived, I'm gonna take warm showers and not hot ones until April. XD
  • So a nice hot shower for me - I washed and rinsed my own hair today. I also softly, slowly but most hatefully sang 20% of my shorter second-favourite song out aloud, opening both eyes for all the important numbers. Actually, I was all done after only 11% but happily leaned fully against the right-side rail and watered myself for another tinkle before calling PIG mum back.
  • After PIG mum dried my back and the back of the chair for me, I did everything else and she didn't feature again until Elf's AFO straps needed sticking and both  laces needed tying.
  • After drying the loo seat (dad had lifted the lid) I sat for one tinkle, stomped both feet dry, dried inside the ears and washed and dried Era before heading back outside and doing my once-weekly backup of all my important files.
  • At 6pm I headed over and had a small bowl of fried rice for dinner and then I crashed onto the couch for the NRL grand final; Broncos vs. Panthers! Daddy Bear and I stood for the national anthem; once the match started I asked PIG mum for some chips but she rudely replied no, I'm eating dinner; wait till I'm finished! After fifteen minutes of play I tried asking for some but in the end she wouldn't gimme like half a handful until like twenty-five minutes into the first half! *sigh*
  • At halftime we were down by two but suddenly we raced ahead by two tries!
  • Alas, the Panthers came back and won by two. >< Once the match concluded, dad and I both immediately left and PIG mum went back to watching her YouTube videos.
  • Toms: not seeing Aunty Anna for some massage and acupuncture until 1pm; hope PIG mum'll help me up toms morning ... But I'm looking forward to her firm ministrations and I bet PIG mum's simply DYING to yap ceaselessly @ her. XD
  • Only dad said he'd take us fishing? Wonder where?
  • But I hope we'll not get home until 6pm, meaning by the time I've finished showering the news will have finished and I'll not haveta watch the sports report and see the Broncos blow their big lead and lose the premiership match. >< XD
  • Alas, I'll not get any support since it's some public holiday toms ... *sigh*
  • Righteo, hope everyone has a smashing week ahead!
    Cheers,
    Em. ^^

No comments: