Tuesday, October 3, 2023

Tuesday Post 387c

 Good evening again! Em's new plodding total for Tuesday now stands @ 4434 (sweet I'm over four grand; that doesn't happen too often!) Anyways, continuing tonight's events?

  • After watching the 6pm news bulletin I happily read for sixteen minutes more because I like reading for one hour each day where possible~
  •  When dad summoned me over for dinner, I used the loo for one tinkle before walking myself slowly and safely to the gobbling :P table, rising above the cruel and unfaithful God’s near-overwhelming hatred and not letting him push me over.
  • Dinner tonight: rice, lotsa rocket, lotsa some other vegetable I've since forgotten and like two slices of tasteless soup pork.
  • Dinner was washed down with one cup of water; after taking the cup to the sink I walked myself slowly and safely online, again rising above the cruel and unfaithful God’s near-overwhelming hatred and not letting him push me over.
  • Anyways, hopefully brb after one last loo trip @ 9pm with my final, final plodding total for today, the final, final events for tonight plus what's happening Wednesday, else wishing everyone a smashing tomorrow ahead!
    Cheers,
    Em. ^^

No comments: