Friday, October 13, 2023

Friday Post 369b

 Heylo again and good evening! Firstly, Em's new plodding total for  Friday now stands @ 4319 and secondly, Joni's devotional topic's 'My Ballast" but thirdly and way most importantly, I'm really still owed FOUR MINUTES online after I use the loo once more @ 9pm!! Righteo, continuing tonight's events?

  • After washing and drying Era, I walk myself slowly and safely online, rising above the cruel and unfaithful God’s near-overwhelming hatred and not letting him push me over.
  • PIG mum let Tiff inside when she announced her arrival shortly after 2pm. Tiff brought along Grace, an OT student who's gonna be taking over the sessions. Suppose she's grown sick of  me. XD Grace is twelve years younger than me (so twenty-four) since she's born in the CNY of the Rabbit too! She's Asian but not from HK.
  • Today I make chicken wraps! Only before I had time to put one together dad hauled me off to do some voting for the referendum. We both voted 'no', BTW.
  • Back home dad  made a wrap for my arvo tea and I started reading the new book club novel! I reached page twenty-five @ 4:37pm and reached page fifty @ 5:07pm.
  • After using the loo for one more tinkle I plopped online and happily watched the 6pm news bulletin (Seven's) for the 161ST time. All the things I like recording are in the previous post.
  • When PIG mum summoned me over for dinner I used the loo for one tinkle and then walked myself slowly and safely oiver to the gobbling :P table, again rising above the cruel and unfaithful God’s near-overwhelming hatred and not letting him push me over.
  • Dinner tonight: rice, lotsa little tong vegetable, lotsa soup carrot and a few thin slices of beef mince.
  • Dinner was spooned down with one bowl of soup; after taking my bowl over to the sink I walked myself slowly and safely back online, always rising above the cruel and unfaithful God’s near-overwhelming hatred and not letting him push me over.
  • Righteo, hopefully bbl after one last loo trip @ 9pm with my final, final plodding total for today, the final, final events for tonight, the final, final spam count for the weekend plus what's happening toms else wishing everyone a smnashing weekend ahead!
    Cheers,
    Em. ^^

No comments: