Sunday, October 8, 2023

Sunday Post 388b

Heylo again, good evening and potentially one final greeting for Saturday! Firstly, Em's potential final, final plodding total for Saturday now stands @ 4195  and secondly, Joni's devotional topic's 'And The Secret To Extraordinary Service'. Righteo, potential final, final events for tonight?
  • Fiona tootles me home and after PIG mum gets home, I head over to the gobbling :P table and munch the slice oof leftover cake that Janice gave me! I also drink one huge mug of peppermint/green tea and then pop online until PIG mum orders me off to shower.
  • So a nice hot shower for me - I wash and rinse my own hair today. I also sing 20% of my shorter second-favourite song slowly, softly but most hatefully out aloud, opening both eyes for all the important numbers.
  • After I flip the nice warm water off and PIG mum dries my back and the back of the chair for me, I do everything else and she doesn't feature again until Elf's AFO straps need doing and both laces need tying,
  • After I dry the loo seat, I sit and do another stinky unspeakable (thanks to PIG mum who brought me another mug of water; I was very careful to hold the cup 'correctly' for her), dry inside both ears, stamp both feet dry, wash and dry Era and then return online.
  • Righteo, hopefully bbl after dinner else wishing everyone a smashing week ahead!
    Cheers,
    Em. ^^

No comments: