Monday, October 30, 2023

Tuesday Post 361

 Good afternoon! Firstly, today I've been hard @ work plodding 1736 steps; secondly, John Piper's devotional topic from last night's 'The Danger Of Drifting'; thirdly, TWFT topic's "Your Loved One's With The Lord" and fourthly, Our Daily Bread's devotional topic's "Under God's Wings." Anyways, events for today?

  • Yay, awesome sleep last night! Nature didn't call until 6:20am and after one pot :P trip I spend ten minutes beginning a mostly silent chat to Percy the saint/angel, asking him please to help me with the patience, perseverance, strength and endurance I need to get through today with, giving PIG mum all the pleasure, all the satisfaction and just suffering for her whenever she decided that only she can be happy and/or satisfied. It doesn't sound very fair, but she's taught me through her actions, if not through her words, that it's enough she's happy and/or satisfied, and I guess whenever that happens, I've just got to grit my teeth and endure. >< *sigh*
  • Around 7:45am I wake again for the pot :P; prolly an ingrained habit since my dearest dad's always left for work around this time!
  • I'm awoken for one more pot :P trip one hour later; shortly afterwards, PIG mum lets herself into my room to hit me with the eye goo and tell me fifteen more minutes, meaning once Lena arrives @ 9am I immediately use the pot :P for one more tinkle and we get me kitted.
  • After brushing teeth, I sit over the loo for one tinkle, wash and dry Era and then head out to the gobbling :P table.
  • Breakfast is like two dry (no honey) Weet-Bix with some Minus :P, all my usual drugs :P and one full mug of water. Over breakfast, I spent another ten minutes continuing my mostly silent chat to Percy the saint/angel, asking him please to help me get through today okay. I find it's exceedingly important to constantly remind the cruel and unfaithful God that He has no bearing  on  my good day whatsoever, that I am perfectly capable of having a good day without Him, despite Him and apart from Him, because my good day's dependent on my own good attitude. If only God would remember that ... *sigh* He created the phrase 'live and let live', so why the heck can't He lemme live the free, independent life that I deserve? Okay, fair enough, we all only deserve death because of Him, but why can't He just lemme live the life that nearly everyone else gets to live?? *sigh* Whilst I'm having breakfast, PIG mum's talking with dad and helping him sort out his documents coz today he's going back to China and visiting old old grandma's grave!
  • After breakfast, I sit once more over the loo. There, I do a stinky unspeakable, also leaning fully against the side rail and finishing my mostly silent chat to Percy the saint/angel. Remember, however the cruel and unfaithful God tries to make my day bad for me, I won't let that affect me because my good day has NOTHING to do with Him; I'm perfectly capable of having a good day without Him, despite Him and apart from Him. See, my good day's dependent on my own good attitude!
  • After washing and drying Era, I climb into the passenger seat of Lena's car. Thanks to her who helps me with my seatbelt (as she kindly does all day) and then she tootles me off to Breathe for physio.
  • Physio today: 1.248km bike ride,  36 shoulder press per hand with 4kg dumbbell,  36 sit-to-stands with left and forward weightshift and 36 steps per foot then Pilates was lying on floor and doing bilateral raising of the arms before Elf practised dropping her thigh to the ground and raising it back up; a very unladylike movement! XD
  • Physio done, Lena tootled us off to Pinelands Plaza and grabbed a trolley for us. After buying groceries from Coles I went ands bought a yummy crackling pork bahn mi from Aunty Nancy~
  • Took a nice warm shower when I got home - hairwash today.  Also thanks to Lena who helped me rinse my hair out, thus freeing Era to hold my stupid right eye tightly shut.
  • Dried, creamed and rekitted, lunch was my delicious crackling pork bahn mi and one big mug of white tea, although Lena couldn't find where sneaky PIG mum had  hidden the sweetener. XD
  • At 2pm I went to sit over the loo for two tinkles while Lena asked PIG mum to sign her off. Typically, PIG mum kept yapping @ poor Lena and wouldn't let her leave for another two minutes. XD
  • Once I've used up the most important two hours of my day, I'll head over to the gobbling :P table, read for one hour and ask PIG mum for some arvo tea.
  • Bree's taking me to Toastmasters tonight with Neil Toastmaster; he's chosen 'Pets" for the theme but since I'm both warm-up and table topics master, I'm gonna base my questions on Halloween!
  • Looking forward to bringing dinner back from Maccas; never mind that UnHappy Meals were what I ate like THREE Decades ago!! *sigh*
  • Toms: Seeing Aunty Anna for some massage and acupuncture; bet PIG mum's simply DYING to yap unceasingly @ her. XD
  • She also won't figure out have we got any groceries that need buying till toms, but hey.
  • Think it's Bree taking me to table tennis? She'll see me home and showered before leaving @ 6:30.
  • Have asked can anyone please gimme a lift to GG and back home afterwards since PIG mum refuses to drive @ night anymore ...
  • Anyways, maybe bbl but if not, hope everyone has a smashing day toms!
    Cheers,
    Em. ^^

No comments: