Sunday, October 15, 2023

Sunday Post 379b

 Heylo again, good evening and probably one final greeting for tonight! Firstly, Em's probable final, final plodding total for Sunday now stands @ 1820 but secondly and way more importantly, I'm really still owed ONE HOUR and NINETEEN MINUTES online after I have my once weekly Facebook Messenger video chat with Aunty Nga; argh, that's the SECOND CONSECUTIVE DAY that I'm not been Able to ENJOY THE MOST IMPORTANT TWO HOURS OF THE DAY online!!! >< Righteo, just briefly, probable final, final events for tonight?

  • Attended ESS.
  • Went to Kalos and Aggie's place for their unofficial EM farewell lunch! Groused @ Kalos for buying such an inaccessible home. XD
  • Dr. Lee  got me one plate of yummy food and Aggie got me one bao!
  • Nearly stacked it returning inside; the yard's very uneven! I knee planted and prolly scared the wits outta poor Aggie, who SHRIEKEDF Em! Luckily Kalos was immediately there; he asked me was I alright and I said nothing major but please don't say that was a fall since my bum didn't touch the ground only I knee planted? Kalos immediately aggress and pullls me back upright.
  • Inside the house I use the loo for one tinkle and check the knee. There's gravel dents and flecks if blood but nothing major so I decide don't haveta ask Dr. Lee for first aid.
  • Back home PIG mum says I've sprouted a massive bruise! Today she gives me a really quick shower and tonight we have our once-weekly family dinner together out @ Ho Lin Wah,
  • Toms: perhaps an early start? Dad's working but PIG mum needs to ring RACQ and get her 4WD towed.
  • Seeing Aunty  Anna for some massage and acupuncture in the arvo. I'm looking forward to her firm ministrations; bet PIG mum's simply DYING to yap ceaselessly @ her. XD
  • Rebecca's minding me from 4-6pm; looking forward to reading the book club novel for another hour!
  • Then fingers crossed I can watch the 6pm news for the 162ND time!
  • Righteo, hope everyone has a smashing week ahead!
    Cheers,
    Em. ^^

No comments: