Sunday, October 29, 2023

Sunday Post 361c

 Good evening again and  one final greeting for tonight! Em's  final, final plodding total for Sunday now stands @ 1889. Anyways, final, final events for tonight?

  • After publishing the previous post, I read and shared my Facebook memories.
  • At 9pm I  walked myself slowly and safely to the loo for one more tinkle and back, always rising above the cruel and unfaithful God’s near-overwhelming hatred and not letting him push me over.
  • 11am appointment to see Ray for some acupuncture and  massage. Usually I see Aunty Anna  Monday but she's asked I come Wednesday this week, hence why PIG mum's swapped my appointments around.
  • PIG mum also said we could also have lunch out instead of dinner out tonight. Fingers crossed for somewhere with a HK-style milk tea!
  • Rebecca's minding me 4-6; fingers crossed I'll get to read for one hour and watch the 6pm news bulletin for the 172ND time after she goes!! 
  • Anyways, hope everyone has a smashing week ahead!
    Cheers,
    Em. ^^

No comments: