Saturday, October 7, 2023

Saturday Post 388b

 Heylo again, good evening again and one final greeting for tonight! Em's final, final plodding total for Saturday now stands @ 3792. Righteo, final, final events for tonight?

  • After publishing the previous post, I read and shared my Facebook memories.At 9pm, I walked myself once more slowly and safely to the loo for one tinkle and back, again and always rising above the cruel and unfaithful God’s near-overwhelming hatred and not letting him push me over.
  • Toms: just church, nothing special. Actually, the special thing's that instead of attending BCAC, Fi's picking me up @ 8:30am and taking me to Rise for their official launch! We're all staying there for lunch afterwards too~
  • Don't have any plans for toms arvo ... looking forward to spending my most important two hours of the day online, fingers crossed I can read for one hour and that PIG mum will feed me some decent arvo tea (not just fruit) and dad had better remember to take us out to CHINESE food for dinner toms night and gimme ONE bowl of rice!!
  • Righteo, hope everyone has a smashing Sunday toms!
    Cheers,
    Em. ^^

No comments: