Monday, October 16, 2023

Monday Post 379f

 One final greeting and good evening for tonight! Em's final,  final plodding total for Monday now stands at 2365. Anyways,  final,  final events for tonight?

 -After publishing the previous post,  I happily played Jewel Quest for about thirty minutes while listening to a Westlife concert. 

-At 9pm I walked myself slowly and safely to the loo for one tinkle and back,  always rising above the cruel and unfaithful God’s near-overwhelming hatred and not letting Him push me over. 

-Toms: Lena's minding me from 9-2.  She'll take me to Breathe for physio with Eric and then presumably we'll buy groceries from Pinelands Coles.  Fingers crossed PIG mum'll lemme buy a crackling pork salad roll for lunch from the Pinelands Bakehouse!

-No plans after Lena leaves.  Looking forward to spending my most important two hours of the day online,  reading the book club novel for another hour (it's really good!) and watching the 6pm news bulletin for the 163RD time!

-Anyways,  hope everyone has a smashing day toms!

Cheers, 

Em. ^^

P.S. Tee hee, tonight I have managed SIX posts; that's even rarer than five! XD 

No comments: