Monday, October 9, 2023

Monday Post 388d

 One final good evening and greeting for tonight! Em's final, final plodding total for Monday now stands @ 3381. Righteo, final, final events for tonight?

  • After publishing the previous post, I happily played Jewel Quest for thirty-five minutes whilst also chatting with Alison over Messenger~
  • At 9pm, I walked myself once more slowly and safely to  the loo for one tinkle and back, again and always rising above the cruel and unfaithful God’s near-overwhelming hatred and not letting him push me over.
  • Toms: Meredith's helping me up @ 9am and taking me to Breathe for physio with Eric.
  • Presuming PIG mum'll send us to Pinelands Coles afterwards to buy groceries; fingers crossed she'll lemme buy a crackling poork bahn mi for lunch from the Pinelands Bakehouse!
  • Meredith'll see me home, showered and fed with lunch before leaving @ 2pm.
  • Looking forward to spending my most important two hours of the day online; fingers crossed PIG mum'll feed me arvo tea when I head over to the gobbling :P table to read the Book Of Abraham for two hours!
  • Rebecca's rostered down to take me to Toastmasters but I've not even got confirmation that any meeting'll take place yet! XD I'd better check what movies are on ... XD
  • Righteo, hope everyone has a smashing Tuesday ahead!
    Cheers,
    Em. ^^

No comments: