Thursday, October 5, 2023

Thursday Post 388c

 Good evening again! Firstly, I'm just gonna login Thursday's plodding total @ 3850 (since he's suddenly gone bonkers and decided I've now plodded 5200+ steps! XD) and secondly, Joni's devotional topic's 'Where Are You Found Wanting?'' Anyways, continuing tonight's events?

  • When the parents summoned me over for dinner I used the loo for one tinkle and then walked myself slowly and safely over to the gobbling :P table, rising above the cruel and unfaithful God’s near-overwhelming hatred and not letting him push me over.
  • Dinner tonight: rice, lotsa little bok choy, lotsa soup carrot, one yummy chunk of tofu, perhaps one slice of fish and one tasteless chunk of soup meat (so tasteless I'm unsure was it pork/beef. XD)
  • Soup was spooned down with one bowlful of soup; after taking the bowl back to the sink I walked myself slowly and safely back online, again rising above the cruel and unfaithful God’s near-overwhelming hatred and not letting him push me over.
  • Anyways, hopefully bbl after one last loo trip @ 9pm with the final, final events for tonight (since I've already logged in Thursday's final, final plodding total) plus what's happening Friday else wishing everyone a smashing end to the week toms!
    Cheers,
    Em. ^^

No comments: