Tuesday, October 3, 2023

Wednesday Post 388c

 Good afternoon! Firstly, Em's new plodding total for Wednesday now stands @ 1536 (ha, I'm just over 1.5 grand XD); secondly, TWFT topic's 'Always Be Thankful To God' and thirdly, Our Daily Bread's devotional topic's 'Finding Life' but fourthly and way most importantly, I'm really still owed ONE HOUR and TWENTY-TWO MINUTES online after I get back home!! *sigh* Anyways, events for today?

  • Yay, awesome sleep last night! Nature didn't call until 6:35am (when dearest dad very thoughtfully walked silently along the hallway and pulled the bathroom door shu, which awoke me) and after one pot :P trip I immediately fell back asleep again since I knew he'd get ready to leave for work one hour later! Mostly, I was just grumpy @ horrid PIG mum for ruining my awesome sleep streak yesterday; had she not, today would have been my 5th consecutive awesome sleep. *sigh*
  • Precisely one hour later, dearest dad again very thoughtfully walks silently along the hallway and unpops the lock into the garage, which wakes me for another pot :P trip. After this second pot :P trip, I spend ten minutes beginning a mostly silent chat to Percy the saint/angel, asking him please to help me with the patience, perseverance, strength and endurance I need to get through today with, giving PIG mum all the pleasure, all the satisfaction and just suffering for her whenever she decided that only she can be happy and/or satisfied. It doesn't sound very fair, but she's taught me through her actions, if not through her words, that it's enough she's happy and/or satisfied, and I guess whenever that happens, I've just got to grit my teeth and endure. >< *sigh*
  • After dearest dad kisses me bye, pretends to suck Pearl's SEVEN pearls, laughs his head off when Pearl body slams him for the cheek, retucks me back into bed and leaves for his hard day's work, Pearl and I happily cuddle and snore, me waking once more for the pot :P shortly before noisy PIG mum begins her daily a-THUMPING around upstairs. Soon, she's let herself into my room to hit me with the eye goo and help exceedingly slightly with absolutely nothing but the bra strap and tee before leaving me to get myself mostly indepewndently kitted, which I comply with after giving myself fifteen more minutes first. PIG mum comes back to dinish with Elf's AFO straps and both laces, before I let her gleefully FORCE :( me to walk over to the bathroom and brush teeth. Teeth brushed, I sit over the loo for one tinkle, wash and dry Era and then walk myself slowly and safely out to the gobbling :P table, rising above the cruel and unfaithful God’s near-overwhelming hatred and not letting him push me over.
    Cheers,
    Em. ^^
All the interesting surnames I saw while watching the 6pm news bulletin (Seven's, read by Sharon Ghidella and Max Futcher) for the. time: Dry, Thurley, Cannon, Rice, Bissell,  Whop,  Bleijie,  Trad (heard), Yvette (first name,  heard), Webrush, Reason, Albanese,Beazley, Giles, Kidd, Burley, Nixon (heard), Dutton, Woiwod, Gaetz, Hill, Kingsun, Heathwood, Keniger,  Trump, Law, Megginson, Laidler and  Baxter. Gemma Acton read the finance report, Shane Webcke read the weather report and Tony Auden read the weather report.  Brisbane was 

No comments: