Saturday, October 28, 2023

Saturday Post 361b

 Heylo again, good evening and one final greeting for tonight! Firstly, Em's final, final plodding total for Saturday now stands @ 2731 and secondly, Joni's devotional topic's 'The Lifeboat'. Righteo, just briefly, final, final events for for tonight?

  • After I'd used up the most important two hours of my dayy, I used the loo for one tinkle and headed down to the gobbling :P table and  read till just after 6pm, because it's only Saturdays that I can spend a blessed three hours reading~ Today I reached page seventy-five @ exactly 5:15pm!
  • After one tinkle, I wolfed down dinner and was on the couch ready to watch the test match between Australia and New Xealand before 7pm!
  • When the first half ended we led only by two points; I used the lo9o for another tinkle  and called upstairs to PIG mum and asked for a muffin (one I baked yesterday with Grace)/some chips/any supper.
  • Lol PIG mum didn't come down and gimme a *tiny* (the small lid) of delicious honey soy chips (my favourite flavour) and with that boost, we  ran away with the match, scoring even when there was only thirty-eight seconds left and victory was assured! XD
  • One more loo  trip for me before I returned online~
  • Toms: just church, definitely nothing special. Actually, the special thing's that I'm gonna attend that farewell lunch thing for Kalos and Aggie after service!  PIG mum  had said it's only for CM but Dr. Lee says no!
  • Unsure how we're gonna have dinner toms night ...  did PIG mum say she'd buy takeaway from The Manjok?
  • Righteo, looking forward to seeing everyone @ church toms!
    Cheers,
    Em. ^^


No comments: